DVD of the tour

Posted by mistykz on 2010/2/15 17:21:36
I'd just like a little clarification here...I heard that there was a film crew at the final performance in London, is that true? If so, hopefully we get a DVD soon!

Re: DVD of the tour

Posted by Polyrhythm on 2010/2/15 17:36:31
New York and London both got filmed. I'm personally hoping for a NYC DVD. Her MC there is particularly touching and the crowd had great energy (loudest of the bunch says Hikki herself)

Posted by Venussama on 2010/2/15 17:38:33
I was at the London gig on the 12th and Hikki even said she was being filmed backstage and some people got filmed and interviewed while they were waiting in the queue!

Would be awesome if we did get a DVD! Would love to re-live the greatest night of my life over and over xD

Posted by zunecrazy on 2010/2/15 17:47:56
It'd be cool if both were released.

Posted by theochan on 2010/2/15 17:52:25
Yaa the camera guys came right up to us in the queue because we were at the barrier just before the first break in the queue (so NEXT wouldn't be inundated with random crazy fans XD). He was like filming us and asked us if we were excited, be wicked if it were a DVD =D

Posted by buzzyrecky on 2010/2/15 18:32:17
I think they'll use the better one with interviews and side stuff from both

Posted by Unregistered on 2010/2/15 19:36:14
Quote:

buzzyrecky wrote:
I think they'll use the better one with interviews and side stuff from both

You're probably right. I personally hope they use the NYC version since that's the one I was at!

Posted by mistykz on 2010/2/15 23:24:07
Great to know! Thanks guys

Posted by JudgeJamster on 2010/2/16 0:08:06
That...is....AWESOME.

Personally, I think the NYC show would be much more fitting since that is where she was born and spent half her childhood in. And as another pointed out, the MC's (of what I saw on Youtube) were very touching.

Of course, both would be great, but NYC is just so much more special. Too bad it couldn't be Seattle though, lol.

Posted by Shurikid on 2010/2/16 0:32:41
Has anyone considered that they might do like the Budokan DVD (was it Budokan, I dunno really) where they switched between performances? At least, I think they did that on the DVD. I remember seeing her perform a song and randomly her clothes changed, and I was like, "What." And then I realized it was from separate performances edited together. I could be wrong, though.

Anyway, I think that would be pretty cool, although it's a little sad they couldn't get footage from every stop if that was the case. It'd be like the perfect memorabilia package that way.

Regardless, just one or the other would be fine with me. I suppose I would prefer NYC since it seems appropriate somehow, but either way, it's her and her performance I'm interested in, not the location. :3

This Post was from: http://www.utadanet.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=22&topic_id=4459