WILD LIFE TICKETS!

Posted by prshr on 2010/11/30 18:27:15
My tickets arrived today!

However, the seats are pretty confusing. Center seats (センター席) and North block (北ブロック) are both written and I checked the seat position on the yokoari website. Also, nothing is written about what line (列) only the number (番)

There is no North block center seats! Anyone there who has been to a concert whose set-up is like Hikki's?

Re: WILD LIFE TICKETS!

Posted by a_kikoo on 2010/11/30 22:11:00
Im thinking this is it.

http://www.yokohama-arena.co.jp/kyakuseki/

don't know which pattern will be used for "WILD LIFE" but its good to look at.

Posted by Kumachang on 2010/12/1 3:50:46
Quote:

prshr wrote:
My tickets arrived today!

However, the seats are pretty confusing. Center seats (センター席) and North block (北ブロック) are both written and I checked the seat position on the yokoari website. Also, nothing is written about what line (列) only the number (番)

There is no North block center seats! Anyone there who has been to a concert whose set-up is like Hikki's?

When are you going? On Dec 9th? just curious :p

Posted by prshr on 2010/12/1 4:58:46
@kumachang: I am going on dec 8!

Oh! If anyone is going on the same day, i think hikki fan's should somehow meet up!

@a_kikko: Isn't hikki going to use the center stage pattern?

Posted by Kumachang on 2010/12/1 5:07:21
Quote:

prshr wrote:
@kumachang: I am going on dec 8!

Oh! If anyone is going on the same day, i think hikki fan's should somehow meet up!

@a_kikko: Isn't hikki going to use the center stage pattern?

ME TOO :D Let's meet up! Send me a pm plz :P I'm curious about where you are from~

Posted by prshr on 2010/12/1 5:23:43
@kumachang: sent you a message! :3

Posted by sokuri on 2010/12/1 16:19:55
wow this is awesome that all three of us are going on the same night!! Unfortunately I probably wont make it til after the doors open due to my way too strict teacher not letting me leave class early on Wed (thank goodness for assigned seats)...I wonder if anyone here was able to get tix to her final night...

Posted by prshr on 2010/12/1 17:03:47
@sokuri: just skip class! hahaaha. my japanese friends, i think, will do skip their wed classes.

Oh! I so wanted to go on the last night T.T

Posted by Mark on 2010/12/2 9:47:15
I was lucky enough to get a Dec 9 ticket.

Posted by Kumachang on 2010/12/2 10:24:07
Quote:

Mark wrote:
I was lucky enough to get a Dec 9 ticket.

Woooow so lucky T_T Are you going alone?

This Post was from: http://www.utadanet.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=23&topic_id=5061