Re: The Relationship and Lovelife Thread
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Unregistered wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:
lol! I've done that before. I told this dude I was gay once, but it backfired on me. He was like "Daaaaang girl, that's hot".

My bf is Mexican ^_^ lol he's cute though.

He won't tell his mom about me though, even though he's met MY parents (which was very nerve-wracking). He's all "I'm calling my mom, so don't talk. I don't want her to get mad with me" and then told me that his mom wants him to go back home and marry a "nice Mexican girl" instead of another guera.

lmfao! awww how complicated :O
im half hispanic but my family can be
picky on what the guys culture is and all that
stuff lmfao! but they would accept any guys as long
as the guy is Christian i really don't know they would accept him if he was in a different relgion and stuff :O

and guys keep still hit on me >.< its still pissing me off! :/

Eh.. My dad is more on the "I'd rather you not know what a boy is period" level. 'Cuz I'm the baby and he's all psycho and stuff. Annnnd 'cuz my mom's a doormat, she goes with whatever my dad says so that there's no arguing.

He did tell me once when I was 8 that he'd disown me if I ever dated a black guy. There were no Mexicans in my hometown back then. Ha.

Bf's uncles and aunts love me though. They're cool, so I figure if they liked me a lot, his mom will too eventually. It's 'cuz my bf's ex-wife is a you-know-what. And Mexican women completely baby their sons. So yeah.

lol sounds like my grandpa about not knowing what a boy is :)) so i mess with him saying things like :oh, my bf is here" just silly things that would get him mad XD

lol but thats cool that your bf's tia's y tio's like you :)) ahahaha and when will that be when your bf's mom will like you? lol hmmm...yea that is kind of true about some mexican mom's :))
Posted on: 2010/2/23 12:57
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
hey chicken!!!
Posted on: 2010/2/27 9:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered