12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  zahri
      zahri
A way to contact her.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm pretty new to this site so i'm not sure if this kind of topic is allowed, but whatever.

Well, im here watching music videos, just got done watching Kremlin Dusk and well i had a thought... Is there any address to send fan mail to?

Well.. i've listened to Utada since i was 5 years old. I first heard her on Kingdom Hearts, and i was always finicky about music back then, at that age Simple and Clean was the only song i truly liked. I've grown to more music of course but through the years hikki (first time calling her that o.o;;) has always been my favorite. I only know her through her music, and have no real grasp on what her actual life is like besides a few trace details... I've come to realize if anything i would love to send her a letter or a message... To atleast convey my feelings towards her. These 10 years after i've heard her for the first time, her music would always bring me up from whatever had gotten to me that day. If im lucky, i may get a reply... But i won't get my hopes up, so back to the topic of this, is there any address or email address i can send a message to that will reach her?
Posted on: 2008/9/10 17:28
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: A way to contact her.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
There is on her website. You could go ahead and all, but if you expect a response that you shouldn't email her.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 18:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well u need a luck if her answer u e-mail, since she is busy person. What happen if send her an e-mail and got a response I will scream out loud in public
Posted on: 2008/9/10 20:59
  •  zahri
      zahri
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
uhh... you mean that blog site? =o i can't read japanese soo... if someone could post the email address? =3 i'd like to try at least =o
Posted on: 2008/9/10 22:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i dont think anyone here has her email. if someone did then she had or a new husband or she has an new email. and between you and me if someone had it and jj knew about it he would spam you to death until he got it
Posted on: 2008/9/11 1:05
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
there's someone translating her japanese blog into english also.. so if you want to check up on her days from time to time you can start checking http://hikki.blogspot.com/ from time to time :)

Also on her official site you can send a message to her as long as you don't say anything about "ooh have a conert here!!!" and such stuff; you're only allowed to talk about you and her music in general. I think she reads some of them, but of course... If she actually get to read yours you're lucky :)

But she really read her fan mail (some of it). She says so in the blog anyway. But then again, if that's the mail from the official site I don't know.
Posted on: 2008/9/11 1:19
  •  zahri
      zahri
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Posted on: 2008/9/11 6:56
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you dont have to do that...her site in figured into japanese and into english...if you go to her site...there's two tabs that say...japanese and english...click the ENGLISH one and the whole site should be formatted into english...and all that rubbish you posted for us to translate doesnt need to be inputted...all you need is name..the top one of course...gender...occupation and email address...if you get it through...awesome but ganbatte on getting a reply...ive sent tons of messages to her and i havent received a single hey from her or EMI in regards to her..so theyre pretty tight up there...i doubt she reads all the messages she gets everday...she probable deletes most of them and reads whatever she can...not to discourage you or anything...feel free to do it
Posted on: 2008/9/11 19:18
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
It's not a completely hopeless cause. People (fans) have been able to contact her in the past and even got her real address to send her stuff (such as that garbage can that someone sent to her from Rose of Versailles and the desert sand.)

I don't believe that she'd have the time or even the will to read all of her letters (although I think that sometime in the past blog she said that she does..)

But send it anyway - you never know. I've been meaning to email her .. but I don't know. It doesn't seem to be worth the effort somehow. I'm not even sure that it goes through: the format's all in Japanese and so if it were an error on the recieve end, I'd never be able to read the hirigana to understand.
Posted on: 2008/9/11 22:36
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I only e-mailed her twice using my forum name and real name. Haha I think I shouldn't have e-mailed her my love life. xD
Posted on: 2008/9/12 0:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>