The newbie thread

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...31323334
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: The newbie thread
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 / M / VA
Hi everyone! I'm DDRDAIKENKAI and it's nice to find a site where there are other people who simply know who Utada Hikaru is and can actually have a conversation about her!

I, like many, first heard Utada's voice on Simple and Clean when Kingdom Hearts first came out. I was mesmerized from the very start. However, it took a while for me to really get into her music with my lack of internet-savvy back in that day. I was young. Some time later I ended up hearing Wait & See and Sakura Drops and that's when I knew I had fallen in love. Since then she's been my favourite music artist. Ever.

If you know anything about DDR and perhaps inferred based on my name, I play StepMania and make files for it as well. I am currently working on a project that I've titled "The Utada Hikaru Project". This simfile project of mine is simply a group of songs with her as the artist spanning her wide discography. I shall post a new topic in the appropriate forum soon but if you want to find out more and keep up-to-date with the project now you can visit the main page here.

My favourite song of hers is "traveling" and my favourite album of hers is Ultra Blue. And thatwas not at all easy to determine because I pretty much love everything that she has produced.

I'm glad to have found this site so that I can learn more about her than ever before and fellowship with fellow fans of hers. It's nice to be here!

The Utada Hikaru Project
Posted on: 2014/1/8 23:22
  •  sakura-nagashi
      sakura-nagashi
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/US
Hello!

I've visited this site many times before and finally decided to join. I'm a huge fan of Hikki. She's my favorite music artist. Her music is absolutely flawless. I first heard her voice years ago on Kingdom Hearts commercials (not knowing it was her at the time lol). It was in 2005 when I really started listening to her. Her song Sakura Drops is special to me, because its the first song if hers that I fell in love with. Her song Passion is what made me love her even more. It's one of, if not, the best song I've ever heard.

Looking forward to sharing the love for Utada with fellow fans!
Posted on: 2014/1/21 17:25
  •  ShiroiChanUK
      ShiroiChanUK
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hello! I'm not quite a newbie but at the same time I am lol I originally joined this forum in either 2009 or 2010 but I didn't post much. I created a new account because I've forgotten what name I used to go by at that point in my internet life and I think the email I used at the time is long since gone.

Anyway, I'm Eleri lol Like many of you the first song by Hikki I ever heard was Simple and Clean during a Kingdom Hearts advertisement back in 2002 when I was 9 years old but I didn't hear anymore of her songs until I bought HKII in 2006 or so :) I was meant to see her live for her In The Flesh tour but unfortunately I was extremely ill on the day of the concert and there was no way I could travel for 4-5 hours on a train. I'm sure you can imagine how gutted I was lol

I'm looking forward to talking with fellow fans :)
Posted on: 2014/3/10 14:34
  •  Slipstreamer
      Slipstreamer
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Posted on: 2014/3/10 18:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...31323334