Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Let's talk about games...
Administrator
A/S/L
Second part of the bringing the boards to life...

Let's talk about games. I KNOW that someone here other than me has to be an avid gamer and I'm bound and determined to find him/her XD

Let's see....lately, I've been playing a LOT of<u> <a href="http://www.conqueronline.com/index.html">Conquer Online.</a></u> It's a free client based MMORPG and it's not too bad. i find the whole jumping thing highly amusing XD Instead of just running around like an idiot, you get to hop from place to place like a bunny rabbit XD Regardless of that though, I can't seem to stop playing and the quest for higher levels and better equipment drives me onwards.

If you decide to check it out, start up on Dragon server and I'll help you out :)

I've just beaten Onimusha 3 which also kicked waaay too much ass to be healthy. Holy crap, the opening vid for the game...wow, what a way to start on the right foot o.o.

Disgaea...I'm still sloooowly building up characters in that game..currently got like 3 people up to level 2000 :D

Ikaruga, I still attempt to make sense of on and off...but not for too long at a time or else I might end up breaking something :P

AVP2 and American Mcgee's Alice have been sitting on my comp for a while too...

So what do you think? Think I"m playing garbage games? Stuck in any games or mad at some annoying boss or puzzle and feel like ranting? Let's hear it.
Posted on: 2004/5/27 21:19
  •  Elfangor
      Elfangor
Re: Let's talk about games...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/SG
Garbage games are nice. We play games to kill time. As long as you enjoy it, play that damn game!

Currently I'm a closed beta tester of Outpost. Sorry, you can't download the game because you'll need the login name and pass. Nah I'm not giving it away! =p

Imagine CS with mmorpg features, how's that! But currently not much CS skills is needed. Just click on the enemy and you'll shoot him. Not much recoil in the game yet.

Another game I'm hooked on is Knight Online. It's pretty nice mmorpg, with war system twice a week.

Anybody play sodats yet? That's a pretty nice game.

So I'm either working or playing. In short, I have no life.
Posted on: 2004/5/27 21:35
  •  Conan
      Conan
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/UK
I'm playing a lot of competitive CS lately with my clan (what's new eh?)

Apart from that there isn't that much in regard to games although I'm going to start playing RPG's again :P
Posted on: 2004/5/28 4:20
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Just finished Knights of the Old Republic on the light side, and the game kicks major ass indeed. I pity those without the means to play it. *glances at Snow* =P

Next up is (finally) finishing FFX so I can get FFX-2, and after that, I might go back and play through KotOR again, going dark side this time. What else? Hmm... I was playing Need For Speed: Underground on-and-off, but it seems that ATI's Catalyst 4.4 drivers doesn't work very well, and I don't want to use 4.5s because they mess up UT2004, another game that I play on-and-off, so I'm in a bit of a pickle there.

Maybe I'll get around to playing Disgaea, so I can somewhat justify buying La Pucelle Tactics and, later on, Phantom Brave.

But there's also Kingdom Hearts, not to mention all 4 installments of .hack...

It's never gonna end. ^^

~KS
Posted on: 2004/5/28 13:56
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Well Ever since Final Fantasy Xi came out for the ps2 i have negelected may of my ps2 games. Such as not finishing. Disgaea,Arc the lad,Drakengard,Crimson Sea2, Nightshade.,Fatal Frame 1,Tenchu wrath of heaven:(

I just happend to finish Champions of norrath with lvl 50 cap elven ranger.. :)

Beat Fatal Frame 2

I by pased FFxi for the pc for so long thinking it would not like it, but when it came out on ps2 i figured what the hell why not. And i havent went a day without playing it :( its owns me bad.I really want to play the other games but i cant FFXI got pull,So addictive. My character Name is Heavetra currently she is lvl 33 Red Mage, lvl 17 summoner, Lvl 14 Ninja, lvl 15 monk Im subbing Ninja for duel weild for my RDM she weild 2 swords and can cast magic she bad :) God i love this game...........

I think i will capture some ingame battles to share with you all tiny samples of my adventure in the world of Vana' Diel
Posted on: 2004/5/28 20:57
  •  Hikki-Rulz
      Hikki-Rulz
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I just finished onmusha 3 last week...really good game!...there's an indication of a new onimusha at the end hehe...

now i'm currently playing way of the samurai 2...i loved the first one...and the 2nd one just improved in every way...love it... go get it for those who loves samurai
Posted on: 2004/5/28 21:42
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Hikki-Rulz wrote:
there's an indication of a new onimusha at the end hehe...

Well, they <b>DID</b> say Onimusha 3 would be the end of the series, but this being the king of franchises Capcom (yes, yes, EA is up there too), I can't say I'm surprised..

~KS
Posted on: 2004/5/29 3:47
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Yeah..they should've just closed it up there...I was cringing at the middle cause of the whole "father/son bond" dealie >.<

Sooooo retarded, but all the killing near the end of the game made up for it...especially that last one o.O

But I wanted CLOSURE :@
Posted on: 2004/5/30 16:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic