<12345...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I've been to the fillmore before, usually the general admissions will get you through the door and its a standing floor, where we would cluster around and stand where we want. But certain SPECIAL tickets will get you seats above, to watch looking down. But basically the dance floor and the floor is where we will be at. But for me personally i rather be on the floor cause you are much closer than you are on the top
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:05
  •  beech
      beech
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
The presale password is 542418 or RECORD :)
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
thank you soo much for the promo code! I cant believe after 7 years of being a fan I finally get to see her!! This is soo awesome!
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:14
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
wooooow thank you soooo much xDDDD

Bought mine already xD
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:31
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/OK, USA
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
I've been to the fillmore before, usually the general admissions will get you through the door and its a standing floor, where we would cluster around and stand where we want. But certain SPECIAL tickets will get you seats above, to watch looking down. But basically the dance floor and the floor is where we will be at. But for me personally i rather be on the floor cause you are much closer than you are on the top

Yeah, I'll be on the floor too! :D

Thank you beech for the code!

I have my ticket now, hooray!
Posted on: 2009/11/14 11:01
  •  tickticktock
      tickticktock
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Thank you so much beech, for the code! Got my ticket and I'm a happy girl

Are you flying in all the way from Oklahoma sakyh? Now that's a dedicated fan right thurr
Posted on: 2009/11/14 17:23
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/OK, USA
Quote:

Are you flying in all the way from Oklahoma sakyh? Now that's a dedicated fan right thurr

Yes! Normally I would just be at home all sad and wishing she were playing closer, but one of my friends in California invited me to stay with her so we could go together! :D I'm very grateful.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 19:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
omg!!! 4 more minutes until i could get the tickets!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/15 9:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
awesomenesss!!! i just bought my ticketss!
Posted on: 2009/11/15 10:08
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
I cannot wait for hikki to perform. I should of known well in advance she wouldn't perform in Miami (But she should--why else would she stop here to promote her album?).

I got lucky and saw Utada in my hometown in Miami but I decided I haven't been to SF in a while so its a good time to go and see Utada as well! Killing 2 birds with one stone hah!

Too bad its a standing arena..i wish they had seats though. I sometimes think the venues she plays does not give Utada the credit she deserves; i wouldnt be surprised if IDJ(bad company in my opinion) are "surprised" of the turnout and underestimated the hype of her popularity.

Oh well...at least she is performing. I am curious what songs she will perform... i hope she can maybe throw in a japanese song here or two (i'd love to hear her colors and automatic).

So excited!!!! Hope to see any of the members in SF there as well!
Posted on: 2009/11/19 6:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...17>