Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Archived
     'In The Flesh' 2010 Tour
   'In The Flesh' - Seattle, WA - 21-Jan-2010

 

 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2009/3/1
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Posts: 236
Quote:
Q said: JudgeJamster, you can possibly try this service: http://www.thelettercarrier.com/


Ummm, why do I need a link to a postal service? I already bought my ticket on Ebay. :S

Anyway, I was just thinking about songs and such, and here is what my dream setlist would be. Anybody have their own?

1: Sanctuary
2: Come Back to Me
3: EXODUS 04
4: Hotel Lobby
5: Dirty Desire
6: Devil Inside
7: Kremlin Dusk
8: You Make Me Want to be a Man
9: This One (Crying Like a Child)
10: On and On
11: Apple and Cinnamon
12: Simple and Clean
Posted on: 2009/11/29 17:11
Top
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
Joined: 2009/11/12
A/S/L
Posts: 5
Posted on: 2009/11/30 12:30
Top
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
Joined: 2009/4/9
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
Posts: 78
here is the email i got from showbox at the market

A few more tickets were just released buy now through Ticketmaster.com or the Showbox box office.

-Brandon

The Showbox/ AEG Live Northwest
brandon@showboxonline.com
www.showboxonline.com


bought my two this time, not gonna make the same mistake twice!
Posted on: 2009/11/30 14:45
Top
Re:
Administrator
Joined: 2004/3/2
A/S/L
Posts: 1461
AWESOME! ...

hmm... what ticket numbers did u get daaznfella? i wonder how many people that is now...
_________________

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/11/30 16:35
Top
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
Joined: 2009/4/9
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
Posts: 78
i dont see a ticket #, it just says a order # and a seat....

seat 30
order # XX-XX671
Posted on: 2009/11/30 20:55
Top
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2009/3/1
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Posts: 236
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:
i dont see a ticket #, it just says a order # and a seat....

seat 30
order # XX-XX671


I certainly hope the "671" means that is the 671st ticket in the list, cause I honestly wasn't expecting the concert to be having THAT many people....I guess there is no way of telling though.

I'll try to see if I can get any info on that when my tickets come in the mail....oh my gosh, I can't wait.
_________________
Posted on: 2009/11/30 23:51
Top
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2009/3/1
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Posts: 236
Hey guys, I got my ticket so lets see what we can get from this....I got it sent to me through email so I had to cut out the barcode for obvious reasons, but everything we need to see is there.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/Xawshn/UTADAJJ.png

So we know that at least 85 people will be there....hmm, I wonder how many exactly?
_________________
Posted on: 2009/12/2 17:44
Top
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
Joined: 2009/3/1
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Posts: 236
So is anyone else gonna be at the Seattle concert?
_________________
Posted on: 2009/12/5 2:19
Top
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Hi everyone!

This is my first post but I've been a Hikki fan for a few years.

I'm so excited that she's going on tour! I have my ticket for seat 100 for the show in Seattle, so there's at least that many people going!

I've never been to the Showbox At The Market. Has anyone been to this place? Do they allow cameras inside? There's no note on the ticket to say one way or the other.

43 days and counting!!

Kazechaser
Posted on: 2009/12/9 9:17
Top
Re:
Administrator
Joined: 2004/3/2
A/S/L
Posts: 1461
Quote:

kazechaser wrote:
Hi everyone!

This is my first post but I've been a Hikki fan for a few years.

I'm so excited that she's going on tour! I have my ticket for seat 100 for the show in Seattle, so there's at least that many people going!

I've never been to the Showbox At The Market. Has anyone been to this place? Do they allow cameras inside? There's no note on the ticket to say one way or the other.

43 days and counting!!

Kazechaser


The FAQ for the showbox says cameras are allowed, so long as they are not professional camera equipment.
http://www.showboxonline.com/market/faq.php#5




Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Hey guys, I got my ticket so lets see what we can get from this....I got it sent to me through email so I had to cut out the barcode for obvious reasons, but everything we need to see is there.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/Xawshn/UTADAJJ.png

So we know that at least 85 people will be there....hmm, I wonder how many exactly?


Interesting ... the presale tickets started at GA7. yours are at GA0 (i believe they segment up the tickets into genaral admission 0-7). im not sure how many are in each GA group, we know its at least 100.
Posted on: 2009/12/9 20:16
Top
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...17>