Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
no fair
how come they dont say they will be released today
i wont be able to get them till the weekend
and they might sell out buy then...

go to this site http://tinyurl.com/yl53rzy [it should work] on the side it should say presale tickets for HOB. then sign up[or log in if you are already a member] then go to the section LIVE NATION PRESALE. select amount of tickets. THEN it should be selected on BEST AVAILABLE enter password PLAY. and you should be able to buy your tickets

it should work. i had trouble for a bit but it got to work. try it a couple times
Posted on: 2009/11/17 13:54
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
you guys .. it's just hitting me... im actually going to see utada

omg

like i missed her the first time because my bf got me into a car accident [WHILE FINDING OUT HE WAS CHEATING ON ME]

but this time.. im really gonna see her... omg im so excited
Posted on: 2009/11/17 14:22
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
no fair

Agh, I know. I won't be able to get mine until tomorrow, at the earliest. If they sell out, I will have a fit. D<

Plus I'm still trying to confirm that I have a ride with my friend who lives nearer to Los Angeles than I do. He was supposed to get back to me yesterday. This is one of the few times I've wished I could drive myself already.

And I thought the House of Blues was general admission, standing room only? What's up with the seating arrangements?
Posted on: 2009/11/17 15:04
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
HELP! The password wont work!

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2009/11/17 15:07
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
no fair

Agh, I know. I won't be able to get mine until tomorrow, at the earliest. If they sell out, I will have a fit. D<

Plus I'm still trying to confirm that I have a ride with my friend who lives nearer to Los Angeles than I do. He was supposed to get back to me yesterday. This is one of the few times I've wished I could drive myself already.

And I thought the House of Blues was general admission, standing room only? What's up with the seating arrangements?

well aparrently it is just presale right now... and the public tickets will still be released on saturday....
cuz they cant sell out before the actual date
that would be wrong
Posted on: 2009/11/17 15:20
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
no fair

well aparrently it is just presale right now... and the public tickets will still be released on saturday....
cuz they cant sell out before the actual date
that would be wrong

True.
But I don't know if I want to be fighting against internet traffic to get tickets on the day they go public. I'd rather my friend just get back to me so I can get presale tickets.

But, whatever. I'll be insanely grateful to him no matter what, as long as we can go, so for now, patience is a virtue. Plus I can't pay for them yet anyway (getting a fat check tonight), so I'll hold off on harassing him until tomorrow afternoon. ;]

And if all else fails, I'll just have to beg my dad to take my sister and I. Or we'll go old school, sneak out, and hop the train to LA. If that's what it takes...
Posted on: 2009/11/17 15:38
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Yay I bought my tickets today!

So excited ^_^

and there are no seats it's all standing/ general admission! so don't worry about seat number.

I've been to the HoB Sunset Strip for concerts like this one, the venue is good.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 16:54
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Just bought my tickets! Wooooooo!!!
Finally going to see her!

Can't waaaaaait!!!!
Posted on: 2009/11/17 17:39
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
HELP! The password wont work!

Same here!
The password isn't working: PLAY.
Please Help!!!

EDIT:
Okay, I went under MEMBER TICKETING PRESALE instead of LIVE NATION PRESALE, then entered the # of tickets at Best Available, and typed in PLAY in the password.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 19:56
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Does anyone know about the Sunset strip House of Blues? Is it only standing? The VIP tickets have seatings on it. I looked over the other House of Blue's seating charts, and they all seem to have actual seating.
Posted on: 2009/11/17 20:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...26>