<123456...26>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:
Does anyone know about the Sunset strip House of Blues? Is it only standing? The VIP tickets have seatings on it. I looked over the other House of Blue's seating charts, and they all seem to have actual seating.

Standing Room only.
They'll always put a seating chart, regardless.

Although, at the HOB in Anaheim, they did have a section of 20 seats on a overhang (balcony) that served food and drinks. You may have to call HOB on that and ask about "enhancing" you tickets (it said something like that on their phoneline
Posted on: 2009/11/17 21:41
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

dnangelsora wrote:
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:
Does anyone know about the Sunset strip House of Blues? Is it only standing? The VIP tickets have seatings on it. I looked over the other House of Blue's seating charts, and they all seem to have actual seating.

Standing Room only.
They'll always put a seating chart, regardless.

Although, at the HOB in Anaheim, they did have a section of 20 seats on a overhang (balcony) that served food and drinks. You may have to call HOB on that and ask about "enhancing" you tickets (it said something like that on their phoneline

Sadly, I've been trying to reach an actual person at the HOB ever since 2 this afternoon. No luck yet. Maybe tomorrow!
Posted on: 2009/11/17 21:57
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:

VIP doesn't get you closer to the stage (neither are they backstage passes) .... it only secures you an actual table/seats so you can enjoy the show seating down which is behind the "dance floor" aka the space where the crowd will be standing... and i think it also covers food/meal (but i'm not sure about the food)

the tickets have seat numbers but they are GA which mean general admission (THIS IS AN ALL STANDING SHOW!) so you can disregard the seating numbers in your ticket (BELIEVE ME ITS NOT IMPORTANT)...

I have been to this HOB, people you don't need to worry about seating charts and stuff or vip tickets (i personally don't recommend vip tickets at all, I never buy them for these kind of shows)...believe me a GA is much better than a boring seated show.
Posted on: 2009/11/18 0:20
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L
Incase anyone missed it, here it is again:
LA Presale password should be PLAY - available NOW
http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/415293

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/11/18 0:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

aquaticdragons wrote:
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:

VIP doesn't get you closer to the stage (neither are they backstage passes) .... it only secures you an actual table/seats so you can enjoy the show seating down which is behind the "dance floor" aka the space where the crowd will be standing... and i think it also covers food/meal (but i'm not sure about the food)

the tickets have seat numbers but they are GA which mean general admission (THIS IS AN ALL STANDING SHOW!) so you can disregard the seating numbers in your ticket (BELIEVE ME ITS NOT IMPORTANT)...

I have been to this HOB, people you don't need to worry about seating charts and stuff or vip tickets (i personally don't recommend vip tickets at all, I never buy them for these kind of shows)...believe me a GA is much better than a boring seated show.

See, this is what I thought as well. I've never been to HOB Sunset, but it seemed like it was general admission/standing room only from everything I read and heard. It's good to know they won't actually be assigning seats. I honestly hate seated concerts.

I'm hoping to get my tickets today. Crossing my fingerssss~.
Posted on: 2009/11/18 12:03
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I have called both LiveNation and Ticketmaster. They are now done with the presale tickets. However; I have been reassured that tickets will be available on the 21st, so don't be too bummed if you didn't get presale tickets.

I also just talked to a House of Blues Rep that said presale tickets are usually around 10-20% of what's available. Seeing how the how of blues venue on Sunset Strip has a capacity of 1100 for this particular show, I'd say people who want tickets will get a good chance to get them on the 21st!
(He told me all this by the way :])
Posted on: 2009/11/18 14:44
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
question:

do we have to go to the HoB venue to but the tickets or can we still buy them online the day of?
Posted on: 2009/11/18 15:31
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
question:

do we have to go to the HoB venue to but the tickets or can we still buy them online the day of?

You should still be able to get them online either from LiveNation or Ticketmaster. Presumably.

OMG THEY HAVE A 4 PACK SPECIAL OFFER THAT GOES ON SALE THE 21ST. That's perfect! I need exactly 4 tickets. OHMYGOSHYAY. Getting it~. I guess it was a blessing in disguise that I haven't been able to purchase tickets yet. This is like a sign that my friend and my sister and I were meant to go. It's like fate or something. <3
Posted on: 2009/11/18 15:35
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

1Brando wrote:
question:

You should still be able to get them online either from LiveNation or Ticketmaster. Presumably.

OMG THEY HAVE A 4 PACK SPECIAL OFFER THAT GOES ON SALE THE 21ST. That's perfect! I need exactly 4 tickets. OHMYGOSHYAY. Getting it~. I guess it was a blessing in disguise that I haven't been able to purchase tickets yet. This is like a sign that my friend and my sister and I were meant to go. It's like fate or something. <3

lucky you
haha
im going with my bro and his Gf hahaha
Posted on: 2009/11/18 15:43
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/SoCal
They didn't sell out at presale?
Hmm...maybe I should've waited, haha.
But I got so excited about it, that I went and bought them anyway just in case. Oh well, what's done is done.
I still get to see Utada in the end.
Posted on: 2009/11/18 21:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...26>