1234...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Utadanet members at the concerts
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
I've noticed that more than just myself was thinkin of us from this forum using the same, or similar, kind of outfits to the concert - or just anything the same that can show people (or utada herself) how many we are from this forum. Maybe this will get people interested of joining us.

My first thought was to wear a shirt in a nice colour, maybe with a texting.

An example:

Please lets have the discussion about clothes or apparel for the concerts here to make sure that everyone sees this. Maybe people don't read the other concerts's plannings etc goin on in each thread. =)
I think it would be fun if we all had the same thing, as we are from the same forum =)

Before we plan too much though we should all have a look at this sites apparel shop.

cheers
Posted on: 2009/11/15 17:09
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Re: Utadanet members at the concerts
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
I was thinking something like what this person has going, but it's doesn't have to be this exact one (I'm not too fond of the logo in the first place and the back is kind of weird): http://www.zazzle.com/utada_shirt-235072498497666574
Posted on: 2009/11/15 17:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i think its also a good idea wearing the shirts to promote this site since its one of the most active hikki fan forums out there...

but i guess if people refuse to buy/ wear such shirts, we could always purple at the concert.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 17:58
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i wouldn't mind wearing a shirt, but it can't be too plain. maybe someone can design a smexy graphic to put on the shirt besides the wording. then i would definitely buy! ^_^
Posted on: 2009/11/15 18:01
  •  Betan7
      Betan7
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/CA
yea it is a good idea to show support from the members of the forums.

we could either have the website on the front and design on back or vice versa, or both on one side. but to think it's best to have all the ideas placed on the table and all members to agree on one all together. If not, I'm fine wearing purple, i could pull it off^^ :D
Posted on: 2009/11/15 19:25
  •  MaleficSaturn
      MaleficSaturn
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/Philadelphia
As much as I love this site, I'll have to forego this option. The fashion doesn't suit me, and I'm between a 2X - 3X tall, so finding shirts that fit me is a hassle.

But all in all, a nice idea to show some unity.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 19:28
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
i wouldn't mind wearing a shirt, but it can't be too plain. maybe someone can design a smexy graphic to put on the shirt besides the wording. then i would definitely buy! ^_^

I've been wanting to design a Hikki shirt design for a long time! Th-this must be... my calling!? Lololol, I'll see what I can do!

Anyone got any suggested images? I'm thinking of a cool design incorporating her face somehow; you know, looking epically upwards across the shirt or something.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 22:22
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
A very easy image could be her blog logo. it is quite unique and no one who doesn't read Utada's blog won't know of it. plus she's drawn it herself. :) this one

I'll check with more images later when I'm back from my japanese lesson. ^^
Posted on: 2009/11/16 0:19
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
tats a great freakin idea! =D

if we like all go to her tour in 2010 wearing the shirt, then we all can just meet up n stuff xD n become a big purple mop of utada fans xD
Posted on: 2009/11/16 1:18
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
yeah! so someone who's really good at making graphics, please make one for the shirts. or maybe a few people can make some graphics and we can all vote on it.
Posted on: 2009/11/16 20:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...7>