<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Re: DVD of the tour
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Yeah, the Budokan DVD was a montage of sorts compiled from 4 different nights, using the audio from the best performances she did I guess. I was like, "WTF?" when I first noticed her and her magic clothe changing ability, lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:39
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Yeah, the Budokan DVD was a montage of sorts compiled from 4 different nights, using the audio from the best performances she did I guess. I was like, "WTF?" when I first noticed her and her magic clothe changing ability, lol.

Lawl, that was like in my musical theater class when were doing some performance or other and the girls had to learn to change dresses in under thirty seconds backstage and reappear on stage for this one song. I was like, jeeeeez.
Utada could do it.
"Switching camera...NOW."
"OK DONE."
-Audience is stunned-
;D
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:44
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Yeah, Utada is just THAT good. She is after all, one Poppin girl. ;D
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:53
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:

I thought the same thing lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 1:36
  •  Hikkis1in1million
      Hikkis1in1million
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/UK
If it does become a DVD , I'm So Gonna buy It!

The Flavor of life, The Flavor of life ~
Posted on: 2010/2/16 2:42
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
I'm pretty sure we all will

I'm buying United by the end of the week as well (I need to check some stores to see if it's cheaper there than online)
Posted on: 2010/2/16 18:13
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
I personally hated the way Budokan was filmed..it made it feel more like a music video than a live performance...I think they should definitely limit it to one night...or show clips from the London shows too....but I really hope they dont do the montage thing again....
Posted on: 2010/2/17 8:33
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Maybe they could put both performances in it
Posted on: 2010/2/17 9:22
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Lol, I am not sure about the NYC one, but the 2nd concert in London is one hell of a performance, they have to put that in the DVD! Lol, and because I was there as well :P

Btw, I've been reading about this somewhere that utada's MC in NYC is very touching, someone care to explain why?
Posted on: 2010/2/17 15:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
Lol, I am not sure about the NYC one, but the 2nd concert in London is one hell of a performance, they have to put that in the DVD! Lol, and because I was there as well :P

Btw, I've been reading about this somewhere that utada's MC in NYC is very touching, someone care to explain why?

Not sure exactly what they were referring to, but I know at one point she was like "I thought I would know exactly what to say, but... I'm just really happy to be here!" She seemed really overwhelmed with the whole thing and everyone started cheering.

My favorite thing she said, though, was right after Simple and Clean when she said "Wow if I'm not sure what the lyrics are all I have to do is look at one of you guys singing... Thank you for singing that with me." I thought that was really touching.
Posted on: 2010/2/17 15:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>