General Utada Discussion
  Noticed something in the Come Back To Me MV

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Noticed something in the Come Back To Me MV
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I remember, maybe it was the first or second time watching, in the MV that towards the end when she is touching the microphone, there seems to be golden dust/glitter coming from it. Then just recently I notcied that as she is touching the window there is the same golden dust/glitter, and when she is touching the piano and I believe during other parts. Has anyone else noticed this? =0

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/2/25 18:09
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re: Noticed something in the Come Back To Me MV
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i never noticed it before, but now that you said it i see the glitter. I can't believe I never noticed it before. But I kind of like that I'm only seeing it now. Makes it seem like a hidden surprise in the MV lol
Posted on: 2010/2/25 20:30
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I never noticed that! How cool. I always knew she had magic powers lol.

I forgotten how beautiful the imagery is in that video. Like when her man is outside a garden and she looks at him through a window that garden is beautiful and that place where shes playing the piano and Theres a part in the video when it angles her from the front it looks like she has angel wings. and Now looking back I don't see why this song or the video wasn't a hit... I hope she makes a video for Dirty Desire (Won't give up on it even he knows she has lol)
Posted on: 2010/2/25 21:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Ha, I thought it was funny that no one had commented on this yet. Yeah, I noticed it a while ago; just thought it was a pretty effect. I think it's a little hard to see sometimes because the quality of the video on iTunes and most of the ones on YouTube isn't all that good. But watch it on MTV.com or one of the other higher-end video players and it'll be clear as day. :3
Posted on: 2010/2/25 23:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic