12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Does Utada...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Smoke? Like cigarettes? I found an answer here..

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_Utada_Hikaru_smoke&alreadyAsked=1

Yes she is smokin red hot when it comes to sales charts but cigarettes? I dunno... could she even have such a beautiful voice if she smokes?

What do you guys think?
Posted on: 2008/10/1 16:26
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Does Utada...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
What constitutes smoking? Having an occasional cigarette vs. someone who consistently smokes, you know, it's different.

Now I'm curious if that's true. I would think she'd have to limit it quite a bit if she did smoke, as a professional singer.
Posted on: 2008/10/1 16:45
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Sure you can have a beautiful voice and smoke, but your voice will change generally for the worse, and you won't be able to sustain long notes as well. It's her decision though.
Posted on: 2008/10/1 19:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Excuse me Josh but I read the wiki article and that's only a rumor and there is no fact on it. And also the question in that article hmmmm I dont know. Bad, this thread will more question in negative way than a positive. Sorry to say.
Posted on: 2008/10/1 19:39
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
i really think this is someone else's own opinion...remember wiki is a site where anyone can edit...i admit i get turned off with girls who smoke so i always believe that she doesn't smoke(BUT friends who smoke, i don't really care about them, it's their life...who am i to prohibit them)...maybe she tried a couple of sticks out of curiosity...one thing is for sure, she does drink a lot and there are articles to prove that...=P
Posted on: 2008/10/2 3:46
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
No... I don't think she smokes...

i agree with wholesome247 that wiki is a site where anyone can edit, and it kinda turns me off with girls who smokes... I still don't think Hikki smokes...
Posted on: 2008/10/2 4:49
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
so, smoking will make you not support her?
Posted on: 2008/10/2 11:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Did Utada had surgery??? Any proof? Her eyes were slanted a bit.
Posted on: 2008/10/2 14:41
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I can say with almost complete certainty that Hikaru HAS smoked a cigarette before but only she and people she lets see her smoke would know if she really does. After all there probably would be some photograph of her doing it if she was a "smoker."

As for the voice thing.. I think she may be too smart to combine the two. But that is just my opinion.. which means like.. nothing man.

After all, Gackt smokes like a fiend.. but I'm sure he is not as smart as Hikaru.. but that is not to say the man isn't smart. I mean you have to be smart to make it.. like really make it as both of them have, you know?
Posted on: 2008/10/2 15:38
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/male/ in california on myspace
hikki smoking? thats crazy, when you smoke you lose how you look , 1st you become a little pale then your skin wrinkles earlier in age then you soon get lung cancer then eventualy you without exceptence Die:(
Posted on: 2008/10/2 17:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>