12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Bad Day
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Anyone want to share your bad day.

Mine ... All my VIDEO on imeem this day when i checked got deleted. ARRGGGGGH piece of ****, i already put the explanation "i do not own this video, only for sharing"
Posted on: 2009/7/10 4:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Bad Day
guest_Unregistered
Oh yeah also with Ghostdog all his vid and pic are deleted on imeem..

and my bad day.... i got a quarrel last Tuesday with my friend and we did spoke.... to each other....
Posted on: 2009/7/10 5:02
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Posted on: 2009/7/10 19:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee

July 8th. My puppy's health plummeted. 11pm, we went to an out of town Animal Hospital because it was open 24/7. They recommended that she stayed in the hospital, but we couldn't afford the expenses so after some vaccinations, we went home and planned on going to our local vet the next morning.

July 9th, 11:30am. The doctor said that they were very deeply concerned with her condition which seemed to have worsened overnight. By noontime ... I was forced to make the decision between paying $2,000+ worth of hospitalization expenses .... or putting her to sleep. I had only 3 hours to decide because they closed at 3.

After much consolation with my mom and my siblings and a lot of effort into applying for Financial Vet Aid ... I was left with no other options. By 1:30pm, I had made my decision.

Sooner after praying over my poor, sick puppy and spending time my last moments with her, the doctor injected the needle into her IV plugs ... and she faded away.

She was only 9 months old. I only had her for half a year. Three more months and she would have reached her first birthday.

As much as I cried (and still do cry), I don't regret it ... Her condition was just terrible. Her decline in health was very, VERY gradual in the beginning but then it just suddenly went downhill so fast in her final days... some sort of bacterial infection caused her kidneys to fail. Anemia, hypothermia and irregular levels of chemistry in her body... loss of appetite, shedding & thinning of fur, eventual muscle spasms and chattering of the jaws, difficulty in walking, diarrhea, and if she DID eat: vomiting. Yeah, we couldn't afford the referral hospital's price but there was still no ... guarantees that she'd get better. We weren't approved for any of the financial help they could offer anyway. It was best to end her suffering instead of prolonging it. No... i don't regret putting her down.

What blows my mind, though, is the fact that she was still a puppy. I did *not* wake up that morning with any thought of making that kind of decision. I did *not* think we would all end up helplessly at a dead end. I did *not* think she was going to die. I thought she would get better. I thought that she would live another 15 years. I thought I would be able to cuddle with her in my bed when she got better. This was THE most unexpected event i had ever experienced. And I kind of can't believe it all just happened the other day.

But it's okay... life moves on! I will mourn, I will grieve, I will cry and I will miss her (I do right now)... but this sadness won't cripple me. I will grow from this. I'm just glad she at least had a vibrant life if not a long one.

She loved pillows. She would ONLY sleep on pillows. [Unless it was a really hot day in which she would sleep on cool, hardwood floors]. She had one inside and one outside. It was her bed.... theyre still there.

.... What was nice, though, was that my boyfriend was with me throughout the whole thing. I cannot express how lost i would have been if he weren't there to help me handle the situation. My gratitude has never been greater. It is, at this moment, second to none [but God. lolz i like religion respect it kthx]. But i guess that's another-ish story.

So yeah. Thought this topic was out of place in the Beef forum -- i have nothing and no one to blame in this situation so not much beef to spread around.
Posted on: 2009/7/10 21:58
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
TadakoXIII

If there is a Doggie heaven Nola Duma will be looking down knowing that in those nine months Nola could not have wanted for such a kind, loving and caring owner, I sobbed and cried buckets,reading this took a long time
Posted on: 2009/7/11 1:21
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
Oh yeah also with Ghostdog all his vid and pic are deleted on imeem..

and my bad day.... i got a quarrel last Tuesday with my friend and we did spoke.... to each other....

4realz.... wats up with that
Posted on: 2009/7/11 1:52
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Tadako... Man that just sucks.

But hey Mothers and Fathers lose some of their kids at early ages too. Well yah it happens to everything.. From birds to digipets (Tamagachi), We all experience this kinda loss. Your not alone.

I can't even remember what i was going to write about now cuz of this... ( ._.)
Posted on: 2009/7/11 2:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
TadakoXIII

If there is a Doggie heaven Nola Duma will be looking down knowing that in those nine months Nola could not have wanted for such a kind, loving and caring owner, I sobbed and cried buckets,reading this took a long time

;_____; thank you. and sorry for stealing your tears, i used to it water plants and make salty noodles. /horrible cheery-uppy-lolz phail.

Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Tadako... Man that just sucks.

But hey Mothers and Fathers lose some of their kids at early ages too. Well yah it happens to everything.. From birds to digipets (Tamagachi), We all experience this kinda loss. Your not alone.

I can't even remember what i was going to write about now cuz of this... ( ._.)

;A; I KNOW, i immediately thought of parents who lose their children at young ages... i never saw Nola as my 'baby' or 'child' but she certainly was a much younger part of the family.

Sorry for my long reply, i guess it steals tears AND safe banked thoughts. TuT;;
Posted on: 2009/7/12 12:04
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I haven't had a bad day in...10 days?? O.o hahaha I dont know but I'm happy about not having bad days anymore ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/16 22:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
That's horrible about your puppy. I lost my poodle, Maximus Percival (lolz) to my ex. I don't know what he did with my baby, and it still eats me up when I think about it. That was like 4 years ago.

I've had a bad day for the last 3 months lol. Today, I made the 30 minute drive to my work to pick up my check and my boss (who is on "vacation") hadn't signed them and the asst mgr didn't know when he was gonna show up. I'm FLAT broke and now I don't have gas to get to work tomorrow. My internet, cable, and phone have all been disconnected (actually, I talked T-Mo into giving me an extension on my payment and i have until Monday to pay $200, which I don't have). Somehow, I still have electricity and last night Comcast (cable/internet company) sent some old man at 9 pm to my house to disconnect my cable and dude was all straight up harrassing me. I'm like "DUDE WHY would you show up at my house at 9 pm!? You could have a gun in your hand and blow off our heads!"
Posted on: 2009/7/23 19:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>