1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
DVD of the tour
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I'd just like a little clarification here...I heard that there was a film crew at the final performance in London, is that true? If so, hopefully we get a DVD soon!
Posted on: 2010/2/15 17:21
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
Re: DVD of the tour
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
New York and London both got filmed. I'm personally hoping for a NYC DVD. Her MC there is particularly touching and the crowd had great energy (loudest of the bunch says Hikki herself)

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/2/15 17:36
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27/F/Manchester
I was at the London gig on the 12th and Hikki even said she was being filmed backstage and some people got filmed and interviewed while they were waiting in the queue!

Would be awesome if we did get a DVD! Would love to re-live the greatest night of my life over and over xD
Posted on: 2010/2/15 17:38
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
It'd be cool if both were released.
Posted on: 2010/2/15 17:47
  •  theochan
      theochan
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/London
Yaa the camera guys came right up to us in the queue because we were at the barrier just before the first break in the queue (so NEXT wouldn't be inundated with random crazy fans XD). He was like filming us and asked us if we were excited, be wicked if it were a DVD =D
Posted on: 2010/2/15 17:52
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
I think they'll use the better one with interviews and side stuff from both
Posted on: 2010/2/15 18:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

buzzyrecky wrote:
I think they'll use the better one with interviews and side stuff from both

You're probably right. I personally hope they use the NYC version since that's the one I was at!
Posted on: 2010/2/15 19:36
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Great to know! Thanks guys
Posted on: 2010/2/15 23:24
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
That...is....AWESOME.

Personally, I think the NYC show would be much more fitting since that is where she was born and spent half her childhood in. And as another pointed out, the MC's (of what I saw on Youtube) were very touching.

Of course, both would be great, but NYC is just so much more special. Too bad it couldn't be Seattle though, lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Has anyone considered that they might do like the Budokan DVD (was it Budokan, I dunno really) where they switched between performances? At least, I think they did that on the DVD. I remember seeing her perform a song and randomly her clothes changed, and I was like, "What." And then I realized it was from separate performances edited together. I could be wrong, though.

Anyway, I think that would be pretty cool, although it's a little sad they couldn't get footage from every stop if that was the case. It'd be like the perfect memorabilia package that way.

Regardless, just one or the other would be fine with me. I suppose I would prefer NYC since it seems appropriate somehow, but either way, it's her and her performance I'm interested in, not the location. :3
Posted on: 2010/2/16 0:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>