Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
"WILD LIFE" SKYPerfecTV Rebroadcast Concert - Sat,Jan-22-2011
Administrator
A/S/L
Saturday, January 22nd, 2011
Broadcasting in HD on Japan's SKYPerfecTV Satellite channel as a PayPerView show.
http://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/special/utada/
http://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/en/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKY_PerfecTV!

Here is a place for discussion!
Posted on: 2010/12/1 0:14
  •  cube
      cube
Re: "WILD LIFE" SKYPerfecTV Rebroadcast Concert - Sat,Jan-22-2011
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Here's hoping some kind person will record it (in HD!) and put it online.
Posted on: 2010/12/1 2:52
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
I'm pertty much sure they'll fix her vocals for TV. I mean I do hope so because Hikki tends to go off-key too often during her concerts to enjoy the show
They've fixed Hamasaki Ayumi concert vocals for TV-versions lately. I think they'll do the same to Utada's voice.
What do you guys think?
Do you care?
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:44
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Chris85 wrote:
I'm pertty much sure they'll fix her vocals for TV. I mean I do hope so because Hikki tends to go off-key too often during her concerts to enjoy the show
They've fixed Hamasaki Ayumi concert vocals for TV-versions lately. I think they'll do the same to Utada's voice.
What do you guys think?
Do you care?

I was kind of listening to the UU6 version of 'Letters' and then the Wild life version.

At first, I was kind of disappointed about how different her voice was. UU6 version sounded more powerful and she got the keys right. The WL version was kind of...well, so hikki.

But then i realize that UU6 version was so album-ish while the WL version was more of mellow.

I think Hikki depends her voice on the version or am I the only one thinking about this. sorry. I still love hikki, no matter what.

Listen and compare :3
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:51
Administrator
A/S/L
also, you should consider UU06 dvd was a compilation of her best performances from a few shows over the tour. even some songs were spliced from multiple performances. (if u didnt notice her instant costume changes)

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:53
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Q wrote:
also, you should consider UU06 dvd was a compilation of her best performances from a few shows over the tour. even some songs were spliced from multiple performances. (if u didnt notice her instant costume changes)

oh, i never knew that. thanks!
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:54
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Anyway the DVD version will be fixed too, so maybe there won't be too obvious difference between UU6 version and the latest one after all....
And I do love Hikki anyway too )))
But I'll keep fingers crossed for edited TV-version because we're always able to watch the raw one.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:55
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Quote:

Q wrote:

You're right!
But I remember comparing a bootleg from one show and the DVD version of UU06... and I decided not to listen to the real one because it sounded way, way worse.
I mean, Hikki can nail the song if it's just one song for TV.
But in a concert her voice gets so strained, she doesn't even rest much between songs!! She should let her do that...
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:00
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
i hope that during the years that she will be gone, she will fully rest her voice.

I can't live in this world without hearing the hikki voice! T.T
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:09
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
It'll be great if they fixed her voice for a few songs especially the ones during the earlier part of the concert. I'm not sure it's because she hasn't warmed up or what. Blue really needs fixing too. Not trolling but as much as I like Blue, that song isn't really suitable for live when her voice is in such a damaged state. But of course I'll still gladly enjoy the HD version even if they do not plan to 'fix' her voice.

..she has tonsillitis right? Can that be fully cured? I've a feeling it's a permanent effect on her voice.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>