12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
"BLUE" and "Teiku 5"!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
OH MY GOODNESS...THE FAN IN ME IS DOING BACKFLIPS RIGHT NOW!..I just got done doing about 60 spins,I got up at 4:00 am just to watch Utada live....when she sung Teiku 5 i was soo supraised but when she sung BLUE I just lost my mind...I've been waiting so long for her to perform that...(*deep breath) sorry guys..I just had to share my excitement with u all! lol
Posted on: 2010/12/8 3:25
  •  utada_loves_me
      utada_loves_me
Re: "BLUE" and "Teiku 5"!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 24 / M / La Mirada, CA
zomg I know!!!!! My jaw dropped so far down! I wasn't expecting her to sing those at all. It made my day for sure
Posted on: 2010/12/8 7:33
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
I know! It was amazing, my two favourite songs by Hikki, i could barely believe my ears.
Posted on: 2010/12/8 7:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Man, I am so (censored)ing depressed right now. =/ I forgot about the whole time difference and thought it would be on tonight, not last night. =/ I was gonna ask to borrow my friends laptop and everything. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! She sang Teiku 5?! One of my all-time favorites and the one song I've wanted to hear for so long. My heart is breaking.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/12/8 13:04
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Oh no...I'm so mad at myself! I thought the concert ended at Niji iro Basu,I didnt know there was 3 more songs left..CRAP!..well i had to get ready for school anyway....
Posted on: 2010/12/8 13:23
  •  JayUtada
      JayUtada
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/12/8 14:36
  •  skinnyaznkid
      skinnyaznkid
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Florida
It was surreal! I watched UU06 so many times I knew the set list and stuff. But watching this live was different from anything I've ever watched. I heard BLUE and couldn't even think of the name of the song because I never heard it live. Can't wait for the bluray.
Posted on: 2010/12/8 16:12
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
haha she'd never end the concert on that song! It was kinda funny cause when she started to sing it, the Japanese ppl next to me were like "ehh?" "hounto ni saigo no uta?!" If that really was her last song I think a lot of ppl would have been pissed..Not that "niji iro basu" is a bad song or anything but I think ppl would have felt robbed if she ended her final concerts with a song that doesn't have any huge connection with her fans..."Time Will Tell" is not one of my top song choices but I thought it was perfect for her to end the night singing the first song she ever debuted with in Japan..
Posted on: 2010/12/8 16:24
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
haha she'd never end the concert on that song! It was kinda funny cause when she started to sing it, the Japanese ppl next to me were like "ehh?" "hounto ni saigo no uta?!" If that really was her last song I think a lot of ppl would have been pissed..Not that "niji iro basu" is a bad song or anything but I think ppl would have felt robbed if she ended her final concerts with a song that doesn't have any huge connection with her fans..."Time Will Tell" is not one of my top song choices but I thought it was perfect for her to end the night singing the first song she ever debuted with in Japan..

Deep River or Keep tryin' were what I was hoping for as last song. A lot of people might not agree with me on Keep tryin' but I'm sure a final improvisation akin of traveling's would have left us tearing rivers. DEEP RIVER didn't make into the set at all <:O Dareka no Nagai ga Kanau Koro either! I'd have tried Sakura drops for either of the 2 ballads.
Posted on: 2010/12/8 22:12
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
OMG I KNOW YESSSSSSS!!! I love both those songs, so happy and fulfilled she sang them live, never though I would get to hear them live!!
Posted on: 2010/12/9 7:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>