•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: Saitama Concert - August 17, 2006
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
Saitama Super Arena
It was a rainy day but it didn't stop the fans like me on going to the concert.The concert started with this large screen showing Hikki (same as the CM for Ultra Blue Album). Slowly Hikki appeared in the center stage with this black & white dress (see Sendai rehearsal pics). Passion was the first song followed by This is Love. Then she greeted the crowd and said "it has been 6 years since the last tour, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long..." but for her fans it is worth the wait! Next she sang Traveling, Movin' On, Sakura Drops, Final Distance and finishing off the first part of the concert with First Love...The crowd were really fired up and clapping hard everytime. *bang*
Posted on: 2008/1/13 18:28
  •  ultra_blue
      ultra_blue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/male/Japan
Thanks guys! It was one of the best days of my life..and the fact that the concert I went to is the same concert they made in the DVD, its like hitting the JACKPOT for me.. hope you guys have a copy of the DVD so you can watch and see how great the concert was...
Right now Im translating the MC's in between her performances..Ill post some of them soon...more power to Hikki! and to all her fans all over the world.
Posted on: 2007/3/3 19:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Oooohhh...
You've made me jealous.
Had I only KNOWN about this concert before it was over, NOTHING would have stopped me from going.
Not to mention it was only nine days from my birthday. I mean, can you say "PERFECT B-day present"?!
I suppose my only choice now is to purchase the DVD...
I'm happy for you, though. You lucky, lucky person. You had better cherish that experience forever.
Posted on: 2007/2/10 21:38
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L USA
thank you so much for enlightening us, ultra_blue! You are SOOOO lucky!!! I wish I could've went T_T
Posted on: 2006/11/7 10:11
  •  ultra_blue
      ultra_blue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/male/Japan
A long series of visual shows, displaying heavy rains, thunder abd strong winds started the second part of the concert. Suddenly the stage was all in red then Hikki showed up with this black and red dress with her hair fixed like in the devil inside cd cover(see ultra blue united blog pics>>> http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ultrablueunited/). She sang Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk and You Make Me Want To Be A Man..She then changed to this red dress and black boots (kinda like her dress in the Colors music video) performing Be My Last, Dare Ka No...(Hikki and the cellist only) then Colors (she slowed the tempo of this song...kind of a ballad version). Then she sang Can You Keep A Secret, Addicted To You, Wait & See, Letters and finally Keep Tryin'..She said Thank You, waved goodbye and left the stage with the band but it wasnt the end yet....

I think it was around 10-15 minutes of non-stop clapping from the 18,000+ fans waiting for Hikki and the band to show up again...I was overwhlemed on how Japanese support an idol on that point...Hikki came back wearing a pink and blue skirt (see pics here> http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ultrablueunited/) then sang Automatic. Hikki told the crowd that the final song is her favorite of all and has some big importance to her, plus her name was on it...Hikari was the last song..Then confetti's dropped and she finally said Thank you and Goodbye along with the band...The concert ended around 9:15pm. Though it was raining that day, Overall it was a great concert and have enjoyed every moment of it. It was a dream come true for a fan like me who wanted to see her in person since i became a fan back in 1999..I was in the Philippines back then..Hope I can share more of my experience by uploading some pictures that I took...Enjoy minasan!
Posted on: 2006/8/17 23:14
  •  ultra_blue
      ultra_blue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/male/Japan
August 17, 2006
Saitama Super Arena
It was a rainy day but it didn't stop the fans like me on going to the concert.The concert started with this large screen showing Hikki (same as the CM for Ultra Blue Album). Slowly Hikki appeared in the center stage with this black & white dress (see Sendai rehearsal pics). Passion was the first song followed by This is Love. Then she greeted the crowd and said "it has been 6 years since the last tour, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long..." but for her fans it is worth the wait! Next she sang Traveling, Movin' On, Sakura Drops, Final Distance and finishing off the first part of the concert with First Love...The crowd were really fired up and clapping hard everytime.
Posted on: 2006/8/17 23:12
  •  ultra_blue
      ultra_blue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/male/Japan
Im still in awe right now...WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!Hikaru was AWESOME!!!I'll tell the concert details tomorrow!Also I was starstrucked when UTADA TERUZANE passed by in front of my seat just right before the concert started!
Posted on: 2006/8/17 7:54
Administrator
A/S/L
Thats great ultra_blue!
The concert should be finishing up around now ... I hope you had a good time and enjoyed the concert!
Please tell us all about it!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/8/17 6:21
  •  ultra_blue
      ultra_blue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/male/Japan
I'll be going to her concert tonight..my japanese co-workers said that cameras are not allowed in concerts here in Japan...Hope I can slip through a couple of shots from my cellphone..^_^ Its my first time to watch a concert here in Japan so I'm really excited..Ill post how the concert was tomorrow with some pictures I hope...
Posted on: 2006/8/16 18:22
Saitama Concert - August 17, 2006
Administrator
A/S/L
Please post any information or news you might have about the concert on this date.
Let us know if you have any information, pictures, etc, ... and especially let us know your experience if you attended this concert.
Posted on: 2006/7/3 8:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic