•  Raito
      Raito
Re: Hatsukoi Released - Discussion Thread
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

MattheF wrote:
Hi Raito, Hi community again

It's too early for me to rate whole album, I will post it later. But just one thing:

Chikai is the most beautiful song since Heart Station album for me. I just can't describe how happy I am. It reminds me time when 10 years ago I finished KH2 and got into Hikki's music.

Magical song, Thank You Hikaru

Quote:

Raito wrote:
Suprised to hear Hikki doing rap.

You mean bridge part?

Yes
Posted on: 2018/8/11 13:25
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Other than the obvious favourite 誓い, my next fav track is 大空で抱きしめて.

Overall album feels slightly sentimental.

Posted on: 2018/7/17 9:07
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I'm so happy to be back here and also Hikki is back with new album after 2years! Which is fast! Been with her since Automatic days! Man I'm old!

The new album is good as usual keeping her style. Just found out that spotify has added Hikki albums and singles too. Still waiting for the latest album to be added. But pretty sure they will.
Posted on: 2018/7/4 20:49
  •  MattheF
      MattheF
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi Raito, Hi community again

It's too early for me to rate whole album, I will post it later. But just one thing:

Chikai is the most beautiful song since Heart Station album for me. I just can't describe how happy I am. It reminds me time when 10 years ago I finished KH2 and got into Hikki's music.

Magical song, Thank You Hikaru

Quote:

Raito wrote:
Suprised to hear Hikki doing rap.

You mean bridge part?
Posted on: 2018/6/27 11:29
  •  Raito
      Raito
Hatsukoi Released - Discussion Thread
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Now that Hatsukoi is released in Japan and via iTunes globally, what do you think about the album tracks?

Here's my opinion.

Anata is still my favorite single from the album. I love the R&B/soul feeling and how she sounds soulful and ethereal.

Chikai is great, it's like a 80s/90s bid Disney ballad but with a current sound. Suprised to hear Hikki doing rap.

Too Proud is great and it's the most western song in the album, if her next release is an English album, it deserves and English version.

Pakuchi no Uta is like Boku wa Kuma, but much better. It has a mature feeling and Nariaki flavor, but at the same time it could be another NHK song.

Norikaga is my least favorite, but not bad.

Good Night is a good song, very relaxing.

Yuunagi is good and very ethereal.

Shittosarerubeki Jinsei is another great and experimental song, it could be another dorama theme song.
Posted on: 2018/6/26 12:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic