Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
   ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial)

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial)
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

CherrySoda wrote:
Well, crap. :(
I hope she posts an explanation for the push back. I don't think another photo shoot and a new album cover would take up two whole months. My guess is that more promotion work is going out. I mean, my hometown radio stations haven't even played CBTM yet...*shrugs* That's my two cents. :P

actually I could definitely see photoshoot and cover design taking two months. Photoshoots don't just "happen" like you grabbing a friend and a camera (haha those may be the shoots that I do but that's because I don't have the resources to a studio). You have to book the photographer, the studio, make sure all the make up artists/stylists and technicians are there. Make sure you can fit it into Utada's schedule. Then you have to make sure the designer can complete it in time, along with revision time where all the head people & utada make changes and such. Then that goes back to designer to do more work, then after it's been finalized you have to send it to printers and get it in production. Two months sounds like the safe amount of time to get things done without straining too much. I definitely don't see all that being accomplished in 2/3 weeks (starting from when we saw the date get pushed back) That would be a lot of pressure on everyone.

Perhaps EMI got in the way since they were also pushing her to complete and promote the new Japanese single.
Posted on: 2009/3/3 11:04
Subject Poster Date
     Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) Unregistered 2009/3/2 19:31
     Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) hikkiqhp 2009/3/2 20:23
       Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/3/2 23:07
     Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) seraphim 2009/3/3 2:28
       Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) cutelilme 2009/3/3 7:58
         Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) CherrySoda 2009/3/3 9:23
           Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) Shurikid 2009/3/3 9:39
           Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) seraphim 2009/3/3 11:04
             Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) forever_dreamer 2009/3/3 14:56
     Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) hrabbit 2009/3/3 18:25
     Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) FunkyStrawberries 2009/3/3 18:38
       Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/3/3 22:22
         Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) yuyunana 2009/3/4 6:39
           Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) seraphim 2009/3/4 13:11
             Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) ayehunny 2009/3/4 13:33
               Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) JudgeJamster 2009/3/4 13:48
             Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 2009/3/4 23:06
     Re: ?This is the one? change in the U S release date (unofficial) GIGAcorrupt 2009/3/4 11:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic