•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lumad
      lumad
story telling game...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
hey everyone hows about this game...

i'll start a story then i will let others continue it, lets get the creativity in this site going... lets see where the story takes us.

ah what will be a good start? uhmmm...

once upon a time in a country far away there live a girl named Carol with her Grandfather Al and her dog Shadow.

everday they go out together with Shadow to collect firewood in the forest and give them to her grandfather. after that they go in the river to catch fish, which they later roast and have for lunch. She also sometimes collects milk from their cow and drink it together with grandfather and Shadow.They lead a simple life, everyday Carol plays with Shadow while grandfather goes to work as a carpenter. As night comes Grandfather would tell Carol stories about alot of things until she falls to sleep. Grandfather kisses her forehead and wish to the Lord that Carol would always stay healthy and happy. Then he goes to sleep as well...

ur turn.
Posted on: 2007/12/16 20:46
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Re: story telling game...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
...for the last time. As carol wakes up, she is noticing the smell of bacon is not in the air. She Goes to scold her grandfather, but shadow has gotten there first. Even though he is a dog. He carries the love for his master in his face. The pain the dog feels, it looks as if he is weeping. Carol sets her eyes on her granfather. She stops what she is doing. Then she screams. Screams with the pain of a thousand ghosts. She tells herself her like is over. So she walks to the window and falls out...she falls forever, until she hits the ground... She suddenly wakes up, oh it was just a dream. I have been having too many nightmares lately, she murmurs to herself. She deeply breathes in the scent of bacon...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/12/16 21:37
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
thoughtfully she think about what she's gonna do....
Posted on: 2007/12/16 22:30
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
.....for today was the day that she was going to put her final touches to her space ship, where she has been secretly building, with the help of Shadow, for the past two years in their barn. Grandpa Al, being the loving grandfather he is, encourages any activities his brilliant granddaughter and her dog takes as long it keeps them from going to the nearby university and reducing the local professors to tears. But just then.........
Posted on: 2007/12/16 22:48
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
he just meet utada hikaru her FAV Singer of all time out of no where, she went up to her and just start having a converstation for hours...... then.....
Posted on: 2007/12/16 23:02
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
then utada hikaru ask Carol why is she building a spaceship. and where are her parents.Carol with a sad smile replied...
Posted on: 2007/12/16 23:48
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"
"Why not?" Utada Hikaru asked.
"...uhmm...okay I'll tell you since you're my favorite singer of all time. My mother is a scientist from the planet Pachenko in the Kimosabe Galaxy. She came here to study Earth where she met my dad. Unfortunately, my mother forgot to inform my father about the mating rituals of her people where the women eat the men after successful conception. So...yeah.." said Carol, sheepishly. A look of revulsion and astonishment displayed on Utada Hikaru's porcelain face.
"Before I could remember anything, my mother was called back to her homeworld. Something was wrong. I decided to go after her, so I built this spaceship. If I stayed here, this planet would over-develop from the knowledge that I have, the people here aren't ready for me. Hey, I got an idea, you wanna come with me? I'm just about to do the finishing touches" Utada Hikaru thinks for a moment and says...
Posted on: 2007/12/17 3:17
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
"I will go with you", Utada replied. "You will?!", exclaimed Carol in surprise. "Yeah, you heard me. Seems fun!", Utada replied. Carol told Utada that she better get everything ready before tomorrow, which is blast off day. Utada packed her bags and took all of her CDs(Utada CDs ) to listen on the way. As Utada was finishing up, suddenly nattou came to her mind. "I better get some nattou for the trip just in case we get hungry", thought Utada. And she packed all the nattou she could get her hands on. On blast off day...
Posted on: 2007/12/17 3:59
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
...Carol saw Hikaru lugging all those boxes of naatou, and just in time. the gases emitted from nattou would react with gases in the spaceship and the spaceship would go bang! Although she knew that nattou was Hikaru's favourite food, she had to do it for the safety of the two of them, so she bravely approached hikaru about it.

"hikaru..."

"yeah?"

"You can't bring nattou onboard"

"DOUSHITE?"

"cause the gases emitted by the nattou would cause the spaceship to explode, and if it exploded we'll die as well.."

"hmmm...is there nattou on that planet of your mum's?"...
Posted on: 2007/12/17 7:11
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the nattou woudn't make the ship explode said hikki nattou only bring joy and happy when u eat it, with every bite u will be in a another world just feeling good and happy all the time then.............
Posted on: 2007/12/17 7:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>