Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton

Bottom    Previous Topic    Next Topic
Poster Thread
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I didnt mind the movie, it wasnt terrible, but it didnt leave me wanting to preorder the dvd either. I did feel that Tim Burton held back also in this film. I mean, yeah it did have its dark nature and the occasional grim moment, understandibly because it had to appeal to a younger audience and such but... I dunno, something was missing. All I know is, I just felt Tim Burton held back.

Obviously the amount of CG effects in this film made some of the sizing of features in characters seem off scale and I felt they slipped a little but if I didnt focus on that it was watchable lol. I didnt see this film in 3D so maybe that may not have been too noticable to many people anyways.

I agree with most of what Salomonis says, particularly in the 'Be Yourself' message. It would have seemed more appropriate to let the Hatter do the job... ok maybe not, but you see what I mean, I hope.

I did like the cast in the film :). The one thing that bugged me was Anne Hathaways eyebrows but I wont dwell on that either lol.

I wouldnt say dont see it. I mean I thought it was a good film and I think I'm just nit picking. Sorry everyone. But there was that something missing that I feel made it just an average release, considering all the hype.
Posted on: 2010/3/9 15:53
Subject Poster Date
     Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton a_kikoo 2010/3/9 8:48
       Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton Salomonis 2010/3/9 12:05
         Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton LoBFCanti 2010/3/9 17:58
           Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton Salomonis 2010/3/10 13:25
             Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton Jiremi 2010/4/13 20:21
               Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton LoBFCanti 2010/4/13 21:30
     Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton Unregistered 2010/3/9 13:40
     Re: Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burton IceAngel 2010/3/9 15:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic