Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Apple & Cinnamon played in Old Navy
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
I get excited like that when I hear Hilary songs while I'm out, but I've never heard an Utada song anywhere yet. :( I would have freaked if I heard "Apple and Cinnamon" too, since it's my favorite track from TITO.

why can't i be lucky as u..... x.x
Posted on: 2009/8/9 1:07
  •  SimChaoU
      SimChaoU
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
I get excited like that when I hear Hilary songs while I'm out, but I've never heard an Utada song anywhere yet. :( I would have freaked if I heard "Apple and Cinnamon" too, since it's my favorite track from TITO.

Hilary?any last name there because I was about to get real happy.Don't want to jump to conclusion...

Hilary Duff. :)

*KISSES*THERE IS ANOTHER!?I'm not alone anymore T_T I'm so happyyyyyyy.

I adore Hilary. She's my other favorite artist, besides Utada. What's your favorite song?

Workin' out and Between you and Me are my favorites at the moment.I raped "The Getaway" and I love the cover of "I can't wait" she did.I wonder's who's idea was that.Let alone was it a cover...it was a cover of a song that came out earlier that year!I have been avoid her discography for the past year or so though.My indie taste is cannibalizing my want to listen.I also REALLY like Supergirl.That's when she had that bad (pips,I actaully almost slipped) drummer in her support band.

Have you heard "Any Other Day"? I don't know what you mean by Indie, but that is definitely a more eclectic sounding song for Hilary. It doesn't even follow the structure of a basic pop song...

Anyway, I adored the whole "Dignity" album and most of her self-titled and Metamorphosis. My favorite songs are With Love, Wake Up, The Getaway, and So Yesterday.. The new ones from "Best of Hilary Duff" sound too processed to me though. I can barely listen to them.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 8:37
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

SimChaoU wrote:

Hilary?any last name there because I was about to get real happy.Don't want to jump to conclusion...

Hilary Duff. :)

*KISSES*THERE IS ANOTHER!?I'm not alone anymore T_T I'm so happyyyyyyy.

I adore Hilary. She's my other favorite artist, besides Utada. What's your favorite song?

Workin' out and Between you and Me are my favorites at the moment.I raped "The Getaway" and I love the cover of "I can't wait" she did.I wonder's who's idea was that.Let alone was it a cover...it was a cover of a song that came out earlier that year!I have been avoid her discography for the past year or so though.My indie taste is cannibalizing my want to listen.I also REALLY like Supergirl.That's when she had that bad (pips,I actaully almost slipped) drummer in her support band.

Have you heard "Any Other Day"? I don't know what you mean by Indie, but that is definitely a more eclectic sounding song for Hilary. It doesn't even follow the structure of a basic pop song...

Anyway, I adored the whole "Dignity" album and most of her self-titled and Metamorphosis. My favorite songs are With Love, Wake Up, The Getaway, and So Yesterday.. The new ones from "Best of Hilary Duff" sound too processed to me though. I can barely listen to them.

I heard Any other day.I was hoping she wouldn't go this route -_- I hope she didn't right this.I don't think she did though.It has the "Illuminati" undertone.It's a meh song either way.Reach out wouldn't be so bad if she didn't scream "Reach out and touch me!" in the hook.Not every song needs it's title in the hook -_-.It really sounds better without it.And even still,if she didn't shout it,it would sound better.But with Holiday.....she pulled a Utada.It sounds like a Ashanti song.And the lyrics took a hit for the same reason "Reach Out" did.She used Holiday in the first verse.So it feels like a reissue of the same imagery.The hook would have sold it better as a single than "Reach out" though.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 7:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12