Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Do you Think KINGDOM HEARTS is a good Game
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Don't hate me when i say this, but i think i accurately represent all the guys that are like me:

I thought the game was dull and retarded. I played up until about 5 minutes after beating Cloud Strife and the cerberus. Actually, Cloud was the reason i played KH . After that was done, I was like WTF this is lame. *Throws the controller down* "THIS IS DUMB WHERE'S MADDEN?!" or "WHERE'S TEKKEN?!" Ahaha for anyone that caught that lil' joke.

And of course if i only lasted about 15 minutes in the game, i for sure didn't hear simple and clean at the ending. I actually found Utada by accident

But yah, there's my honest opinion. I did though play it a few years after it was released and I wasn't in the mood for another RPG so patience was not in my vocabulary at the time

My friend didn't and still doesn't like the way Sora moves.He felt everything was stiff and He didn't understand a lot of the root mechanics like doing Broken stuff with magic and then doing a tech attack like Sonic rave.And you were playing the game for reasons that aren't even there.Cloud doesn't even fight Sephiroth until final mix.
Posted on: 2010/3/25 5:02
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Don't hate me when i say this, but i think i accurately represent all the guys that are like me:

I thought the game was dull and retarded. I played up until about 5 minutes after beating Cloud Strife and the cerberus. Actually, Cloud was the reason i played KH . After that was done, I was like WTF this is lame. *Throws the controller down* "THIS IS DUMB WHERE'S MADDEN?!" or "WHERE'S TEKKEN?!" Ahaha for anyone that caught that lil' joke.

And of course if i only lasted about 15 minutes in the game, i for sure didn't hear simple and clean at the ending. I actually found Utada by accident

But yah, there's my honest opinion. I did though play it a few years after it was released and I wasn't in the mood for another RPG so patience was not in my vocabulary at the time

My friend didn't and still doesn't like the way Sora moves.He felt everything was stiff and He didn't understand a lot of the root mechanics like doing Broken stuff with magic and then doing a tech attack like Sonic rave.And you were playing the game for reasons that aren't even there.Cloud doesn't even fight Sephiroth until final mix.

Ahah yah, i know. I just thought cloud looked super BADASS in KH1, with Vincent's cloak and gauntlet and the black buster sword wrapped in bandages.. that was the stuff back then. I didn't really care about the AC version in KH2, he just didn't give off the same awesomeness as he did in the first. I did love him in FFVII ACC though.
Posted on: 2010/3/25 18:23
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Lol that's ironic. The first time I played the game, I beat it without ever going back to Olympus. The satyr said move the rock and I wasn't able to so I went to the next world(s) never learning the yellow trinity(or Sonic Rave, or Raid, or beating Sephiroth). I didn't know you simply talk to him after you try :)

I loved KH especially considering the best action rpg game I played before that was Dark Cloud. I still love KH. It's more of a challenge than it's sequel and I like the fact that fights aren't predetermined(essentially you are forced to use reaction command in KH2) I also think the summons are better in 1. Tinkerbell FTW!!! Sephiroth is more fun to fight as well. I got so good against him I could beat him flawlessly with Kingdom Key(way too much wasted time I know) The one drawback of KH is the terrible Atlantis level with bad controls and "Under the Sea" on repeat.
Posted on: 2010/3/26 0:12
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Lol that's ironic. The first time I played the game, I beat it without ever going back to Olympus. The satyr said move the rock and I wasn't able to so I went to the next world(s) never learning the yellow trinity(or Sonic Rave, or Raid, or beating Sephiroth). I didn't know you simply talk to him after you try :)

I loved KH especially considering the best action rpg game I played before that was Dark Cloud. I still love KH. It's more of a challenge than it's sequel and I like the fact that fights aren't predetermined(essentially you are forced to use reaction command in KH2) I also think the summons are better in 1. Tinkerbell FTW!!! Sephiroth is more fun to fight as well. I got so good against him I could beat him flawlessly with Kingdom Key(way too much wasted time I know) The one drawback of KH is the terrible Atlantis level with bad controls and "Under the Sea" on repeat.

I got so good against Sephiroth in KH2 that I could be him in 4mins,all 17 bars,no damage.In one it still take at leave 7 mins and about 4 sonic raves,to avoid damage and kill him that is.I still can't do it perfect.It's just the halo.
Posted on: 2010/3/27 22:13
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
You have to interrupt him while he's casting halo. Dodgeroll is needed to move across the board fast enough. Jumping then gliding is too slow in some instances. I loved the intro in one. When I first saw it, I didn't know sephiroth was in the game. I had a Geekasm when I saw the portal and heard One-Winged-Angel. I don't think I have ever had a better gaming experience than that one.
In 2 I didn't bother trying to be perfect against sephiroth. I was too disappointed how easy it was. I want to play the final mix version and see how tough terra is. That looks like more of a challenge, but someone being more of a challenge than sephiroth just seems wrong :( unless it's one of the Weapons.
Posted on: 2010/3/29 12:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12