<1...9101112131415...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Never reached lunch, well I never, provoking ones weirdness is a pseudonym for the fun, and joy of truthfulness, well maybe there is hope for the human race after all?..
Posted on: 2009/8/8 2:51
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I don't know there, GIGAcorrupt - by the words in your last post, you seem to be a follower kind of person. Is this true? You should be capable of making your own fun, and not having to rely on others to make the time good for you. If this were true: then you should only seek the company of loud, obnoxious and fun people. (Truth be told, I hate their kind.) Should that be fulfilled - you'd only be playing a passive role. Do you want to wear the pants in the relationship? Because right now.. it seems as though you're in stockings!
Posted on: 2009/8/9 9:36
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
lets see here. how can i better explain this. Ok, how she acted was close to being boring. Hence the reason I dint suggest much. because I had the feeling she'd say no. like she did with bowling. so some one like that pretty much limits what I can attempt to do. but perhaps i'm being shallow and picky and if that's the case...it might be for self protection no? if something else comes to mind i'll update this post
Posted on: 2009/8/9 14:50
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
okay so here. check it!

there's this guy who i met like a month ago while playing volleyball with my friends. he later called a friend of mine, who he was closer with, and said he that i was cute blah blah blah and that now he wanted to hang out with me again.
so my friend threw a party and invited him and myself and other people. we hit it off pretty well during kings cup, and then everyone, including him but not really me because i'm an insane heavyweight, proceeded to get drunk.
short story quick, he asked for my phone number and in drunken honesty said: "i can't call you tomorrow or the next day or even the next one because then i'll look desperate, so just wait for me okay?" LMAO. oh, and so everyone knows, i didn't hook up with him that night. i don't do that sort of thing.
so he never calls (big surprise, drunken lug!) and he had all but left the corners of my mind when bam! he texts my friend asking if i hate him.

WHAT????

he wanted to know why i never called. idiot didn't realize in his drunkenness that he didn't give me his number, or something? so anyway, he wants to party with me again, and like wants to take me out because i'm leaving soon for university and says he doesn't want to miss his chance.

so, for all you guys out there....i'm asking:

is he just an idiot? or is he trying to play me for a fool?
Posted on: 2009/8/9 18:20
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Jesuislm ?kings cup??
And ?I?m an insane heavyweight? in your reference to alcoholic drink?

Can you explain??

I can?t speak for ?Guys?, as the last time I checked I hadn?t sprouted a Terry the Todger along with a matching set of his hairy conkers.

The average male sperm count is around 60 million per millilitre in the developed world, excepting that it only takes one to create ovulation, it?s still astonishing what natures winning sperm can infrequently throw up, or throw back in the human male.

So often it is the case that Guys think that the appendage swinging precariously between their legs, can only function properly if it is drowning in copious amounts of alcohol.

Even for my 18 tender years, I have been unfortunate enough to have Guys bark (sick) into my favourite handbag, get so drunk and start reciting the pleasures of sex with a parrot including the clucking and chirping, in conjunction with flapping wings. And on one particular occasion a guy donning a lampshade on his head and wearing what appeared to be a full set of curtain blinds enthusiastically attempted introduce me to his idea of what my Japanese samurai ancestry looked like.

God, I wish I had your sensible calm pragmatic attitude, because and I quote:

?He asked for my phone number and in drunken honesty said: "i can't call you tomorrow or the next day or even the next one because then i'll look desperate, so just wait for me okay?"

If a single celled primate ever puked that line at me ?Drunken Honestly? or not, I have kicked him a set of testicular earrings I swear?.

If you fancy this Guy make him grovel on his knees,

Ok Guys at college named me Painful Pip, but they never ever disrespected me?
Posted on: 2009/8/10 4:12
Hikki Obsessed
kings cup is a drinking game played with a deck of cards spread out face down around a big cup. everyone takes a turn picking a card and each card has a certain rule that goes along with it that ends up making at least one person drink, except for the king, which is you dump your drink into the giant cup. whoever draws the last king has to drink the cup.

heavy weight? means it takes a lot to get you drunk.

i make all guys grovel. it's a natural habit. i'm just also a pretty chill person and besides, what he said about calling is actually an unspoken rule about dating. he just said it out loud.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 4:48
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
You have completely wrecked my imagery of you and Pips :O,do you care enough to even hang out with him again if you were given the chance?
Posted on: 2009/8/10 10:09
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
You have completely wrecked my imagery of you and Pips :O,do you care enough to even hang out with him again if you were given the chance?

aw poor you, Lo. um yeah i would care to hang out with him. i don't use guys, so i mean i wouldn't date him if i didn't see potential.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 10:53
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

aw poor you, Lo. um yeah i would care to hang out with him. i don't use guys, so i mean i wouldn't date him if i didn't see potential.

Ugh.You reminded me of her with that statement T_T.*runs off crying*
Posted on: 2009/8/10 11:08
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

Ugh.You reminded me of her with that statement T_T.*runs off crying*

Lo~! COME BACK!
calm down, you know i'm not that bad, yeah? and it's pure honesty. why wouldn't you date someone with whom you didn't see potential.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 11:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...36>