Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
You have completely wrecked my imagery of you and Pips :O,do you care enough to even hang out with him again if you were given the chance?

aw poor you, Lo. um yeah i would care to hang out with him. i don't use guys, so i mean i wouldn't date him if i didn't see potential.

Ugh.You reminded me of her with that statement T_T.*runs off crying*

Lo~! COME BACK!
calm down, you know i'm not that bad, yeah? and it's pure honesty. why wouldn't you date someone with whom you didn't see potential.

Some people do that.It's socially acceptable to have a counterpart.It very annoying though,I actually get queried on it often.Like my dad even.He asked if I even like girls just last week.Some people think that if you are attracted to someone visually the rest will follow :/ and there were a lot of cases where I passed because I believe otherwise.I use to get a lot of hell for it.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 11:35
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
LoBFCanti,

I am very sad that I have upset you the day after your Birthday, the answer to your question is no I would not give him the ?chance?.

It is not a question relating to care or kindness, it much more simple, it a question of manners and respect, if your imagery of me was one of subservience, and I frankly don?t think so, what respect would I have for myself if I accepted treatment like that.

We live in cities LoBFCanti, London has all the common social problems as cities of a similar size and cultural diversity across the globe.

It is natural that a Girl?s experiences of life will differ considerably from the suburbs, can you honestly put your hand on your heart and have empathy for behaviour that cheapens, and is justified by drunken honesty, is truly remarkable, actually I don?t believe you do, and Girls (laddettes) can be as just as crude and vulgar.

I just won?t accept less than the qualities and behaviour I set for myself, if a Guys loving, kind, and respectful, and yes they are plenty out there, I will devote as much and more with bells on, it?s just LoBFCanti, in all that testosterone rush, most Guys don?t realise the real beauty of close sensual pleasure, because there street creed won?t see past the obvious, even when it right in front of them,

Please calm down; I can see you are sensitive Guy, which I failed to take into account, when recounting previous experiences.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 14:01
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Don't be so serious!....but thank you?I just figured you two would be the more subtle when brushing people off.You two can write circles around people so turning them down with words would be a specialty.You can decorate it to let them down gently.No point in wasting finesse on idle interests I suppose.You guys are heartbreakers though :o jk a little...
Posted on: 2009/8/10 18:51
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
You damned young people.

Even for my 18 tender years, I have been unfortunate enough to have Guys bark (sick) into my favourite handbag, get so drunk and start reciting the pleasures of sex with a parrot including the clucking and chirping, in conjunction with flapping wings. And on one particular occasion a guy donning a lampshade on his head and wearing what appeared to be a full set of curtain blinds enthusiastically attempted introduce me to his idea of what my Japanese samurai ancestry looked like.

Wow Pips, you tell the BEST STARIES. I swears.

Quote:
If a single celled primate ever puked that line at me “Drunken Honestly” or not, I have kicked him a set of testicular earrings I swear…

For the sake of my nutsack, I will endeavour not to piss you off.

For my part - I don't settle for second best. I admit, this is a very limiting way of looking at relationships with the opposite sex: but my philosophy does concur with the above: why walk with them when you know that you'll fall together? It's a waste of time.

Indeed it is 'socially acceptable' to have a coupling. Some people want to fill a void in their lives, their hearts, their self esteem - and some just want to feel a bit more 'normal'. I can understand this -- and you too, LoBFCanti. Even two years ago, in my old retire-ment-home bound age, my parents wondered about my sexuality. As you grow older, more confident, I think that the best way to act is for you, and not the way that you think that people would percieve you as.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 21:32
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
HI Winston, LoBFCanti

Actually with exception of the hand bag incident, and in all fairness to the guy he did present me with a new handbag after I caught up with him at college, and he was very apologetic, after all I was peddling after him on my bicycle, waving Annabel s squash racquet, sneaky so ?n? so tried to hide behind a hedge, I had flushed him out, he had the audacity at first to deny it.

Mr Lampshade, and the human Parrot, made me laugh, they were just drunk, really quite harmless but they do make good tales to recount, it only when Guys get aggressive, when I politely ask them to stop being obnoxious, and then they still persist in lewd comments it is only then I blow up and it more tantrums and tears than physically striking out.

The only heart I ever broken is my own, foolishly raising my hearts expectations beyond what?s realistically possible for Girl who more ?Plain Jane?, than a vision of beauty.
Now LoBFCanti can you now answer the Birthday thread......Tut!
Posted on: 2009/8/11 2:07
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
"plain Jain" You're just too hard on yourself. STFU and stop that.

Clearly, you have not read the forum rules before joining. As one of them clearly states that -I- am the only one allowed to complain.

I just want more fun stories.
Posted on: 2009/8/11 20:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Clearly, you have not read the forum rules before joining. As one of them clearly states that -I- am the only one allowed to complain.

I cant stop laughiing when you said you were the only one who allowed to complain XD.

Anyway Pips, what exactly a beauty is ? is it only the cover or something else. Maybe some male only look only the cover but some male don't XD.

So Cheer UP Pips
Posted on: 2009/8/11 21:07
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

I cant stop laughiing when you said you were the only one who allowed to complain XD.

Anyway Pips, what exactly a beauty is ? is it only the cover or something else. Maybe some male only look only the cover but some male don't XD.

So Cheer UP Pips

One can?t escape what stares back at them in the mirror, especially first thing in the morning.

I remember, and this is not so long ago my struggles with ache, with a gauze towel covering my face, I developed a method of upper limb dislocation so I could manoeuvre my arms to completely engulf my head, then with a single movement requiring dexterity, skill and a screaming ?banzai ?, I would do a focused twist and squeeze, that would impress Jet Li, Jackie Chan, or even the late Bruce Lee, my face under its gauze cover would go off like GAU-8A Avenger Gatling gun , zits, spots and ache would blast forward in to my gauze mask, all that was needed then was to resemble my facial features, in the initial first wave of facial ?shock n awe? a nose, lip, or ear can become dislodged, in a worst case scenario a full forehead tsunami would form without warning above my temple forcing my scalp and hair backwards, unable to part company from my skull, my head would momentarily disappear up my own backside, but luckily with upper limbs still dislocated, all one needs to do is to grab the gauze tabs protruding from the sides, and yank it back out. Job done.
For a sensitive adolescent Girl this traumatic procedure would be performed twice daily, obviously this had an impact on my confidence.
So when friends and relatives, look sympathetically and say ?beauty is in the eye of the beholder? or ?Beauty is only skin deep? I know they have never as a 14 your old had to physically remove their head from where the sun don?t shine...

Cheered up now sharing that thank you
Posted on: 2009/8/12 4:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

So Cheer UP Pips

One can?t escape what stares back at them in the mirror, especially first thing in the morning.

I remember, and this is not so long ago my struggles with ache, with a gauze towel covering my face, I developed a method of upper limb dislocation so I could manoeuvre my arms to completely engulf my head, then with a single movement requiring dexterity, skill and a screaming ?banzai ?, I would do a focused twist and squeeze, that would impress Jet Li, Jackie Chan, or even the late Bruce Lee, my face under its gauze cover would go off like GAU-8A Avenger Gatling gun , zits, spots and ache would blast forward in to my gauze mask, all that was needed then was to resemble my facial features, in the initial first wave of facial ?shock n awe? a nose, lip, or ear can become dislodged, in a worst case scenario a full forehead tsunami would form without warning above my temple forcing my scalp and hair backwards, unable to part company from my skull, my head would momentarily disappear up my own backside, but luckily with upper limbs still dislocated, all one needs to do is to grab the gauze tabs protruding from the sides, and yank it back out. Job done.
For a sensitive adolescent Girl this traumatic procedure would be performed twice daily, obviously this had an impact on my confidence.
So when friends and relatives, look sympathetically and say ?beauty is in the eye of the beholder? or ?Beauty is only skin deep? I know they have never as a 14 your old had to physically remove their head from where the sun don?t shine...

Cheered up now sharing that thank you

Wow....just wow.Your complexion looks alright now at least right?(rhetorical)Without the effort.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 5:35
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
So when friends and relatives, look sympathetically and say “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” or “Beauty is only skin deep” I know they have never as a 14 your old had to physically remove their head from where the sun don’t shine...

Ha! You're not alone there. My family (and others!) have repeatedly told me that I'm ugly. What can I do, what can I say? Yes, it does have an effect upon your person.

We people are born but one way. There are things that we cannot overcome, and challenges that we can. Our looks are set for the mostpart, but we can sharpen our repotoire of other talents to make up for our shortcomings. Such as juggling.

Even though I'm ugly, I can juggle like nobody's business. And I have successfully juggled myself into the pants of the hottest girls.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 16:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213141516...36>