<1...11121314151617...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Crushes
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
HILARIOUS.I'm sure you can't be all that appalling,I know Pips isn't.You definitely seem to have the personality of a person that always knows how to account for their shortcomings,Ammy.I have the observational part down but the reapplying for correction is where I fall short.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 18:37
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
LMFAOOOOO! i love ur siggy canti!! ROFLMAOCOPTER!!!

i saw that clip u have on youtube is too funny
Posted on: 2009/8/13 1:53
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Quote:
For a sensitive adolescent Girl this traumatic procedure would be performed twice daily, obviously this had an impact on my confidence.
So when friends and relatives, look sympathetically and say “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” or “Beauty is only skin deep” I know they have never as a 14 your old had to physically remove their head from where the sun don’t shine...

Ha! You're not alone there. My family (and others!) have repeatedly told me that I'm ugly. What can I do, what can I say? Yes, it does have an effect upon your person.

We people are born but one way. There are things that we cannot overcome, and challenges that we can. Our looks are set for the mostpart, but we can sharpen our repotoire of other talents to make up for our shortcomings. Such as juggling.

Even though I'm ugly, I can juggle like nobody's business. And I have successfully juggled myself into the pants of the hottest girls.

Winston, don?t miss loves opportunities that could already standing right there in front of you.
Smile at life?s kick backs, and you will begin to believe there's nothing you can't overcome, and I know that as a fact.
To be a successful Restaurateur, requires hard work and dedication, so I know you are no stranger to life?s challenges.

LoBFCanti, ?I have the observational part down but reapplying for correction is where I fall apart?, you seem to display a level of diplomacy when posting that takes other member points into consideration, and you have the personal discipline to curb the profanity, which is impressive, even if using my beautiful name as a substitute .

Posted on: 2009/8/13 3:37
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Check out our Philipa and her bag of humour. First she posts something about goat-sex in a thread, and now she implies that Winston should have sex with his restaurant. Tell me: which orafice should fornicate with? I imagine that coitus with brick lined buildings is difficult, but I also imagine that someone has pioneered this romantic art well before me.

When a girl sees me juggle, it's like, "Oooh. Just imagine what HE can do IN BED."

Let me correct your statement.

To be a successful Restaurateur, requires hard work and dedication, so I know you are no stranger to life’s challenges.

Since our restaurant isn't doing well, I'm not successful. So none of the above really applies to me. And you will never see a bigger slacker than yours truly. And by 'life's challenges' you mean frequently entertain suicidal thoughts Then you are right on the money!

And then she shat on a turtle!
Posted on: 2009/8/13 18:35
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
and the she shat on a turtle!

I think I clicked the wrong thread....
Posted on: 2009/8/16 14:18
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

One can?t escape what stares back at them in the mirror, especially first thing in the morning.

I remember, and this is not so long ago my struggles with ache, with a gauze towel covering my face, I developed a method of upper limb dislocation so I could manoeuvre my arms to completely engulf my head, then with a single movement requiring dexterity, skill and a screaming ?banzai ?, I would do a focused twist and squeeze, that would impress Jet Li, Jackie Chan, or even the late Bruce Lee, my face under its gauze cover would go off like GAU-8A Avenger Gatling gun , zits, spots and ache would blast forward in to my gauze mask, all that was needed then was to resemble my facial features, in the initial first wave of facial ?shock n awe? a nose, lip, or ear can become dislodged, in a worst case scenario a full forehead tsunami would form without warning above my temple forcing my scalp and hair backwards, unable to part company from my skull, my head would momentarily disappear up my own backside, but luckily with upper limbs still dislocated, all one needs to do is to grab the gauze tabs protruding from the sides, and yank it back out. Job done.
For a sensitive adolescent Girl this traumatic procedure would be performed twice daily, obviously this had an impact on my confidence.
So when friends and relatives, look sympathetically and say ?beauty is in the eye of the beholder? or ?Beauty is only skin deep? I know they have never as a 14 your old had to physically remove their head from where the sun don?t shine...

Cheered up now sharing that thank you

Yeah, uhh...in my eyes...thinking like that; as in saying you aren't pretty enough, clouds your true self from others. The self that someone would like to get to know better
Posted on: 2009/8/17 0:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
and the she shat on a turtle!

I think I clicked the wrong thread....

No I think you have just entered the twilight zone?.
Posted on: 2009/8/17 14:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I fell crushed... wait where the crush thing in this thread, it is gone ? No one got crush
Posted on: 2009/8/18 5:58
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
I fell crushed... wait where the crush thing in this thread, it is gone ? No one got crush

I have a crush tale (My own Bruv) but will have to clear it first.....and on the crush calculator this one is off the scale....oh yes trust me....smokin..

Edit: That Bruv and Yayoi...in case LoBFCanti and Amaterasu turned "dodgy roger" ...
Posted on: 2009/8/18 7:00
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I have a crush tale (My own Bruv) but will have to clear it first.....and on the crush calculator this one is off the scale....oh yes trust me....smokin..

Edit: That Bruv and Yayoi...in case LoBFCanti and Amaterasu turned "dodgy roger" ...

Wait....YOUR BROTHER?!?!?!?!And the Yayoi...lifestyle?I'm confused again Philipa...
Posted on: 2009/8/18 9:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...11121314151617...36>