Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
hahahaha!!! funny...I think I might have a crush on a friend of mine :P

Giga And ?

Hahaha!!! Got ya interested ehh?? She's a person whom I met through a friend at the beginning of the year, I didn't bother much, because I had a girl at the time. And well, at the beggining of August, I saw her at her work place. I again didn't bother with her because I was unsure of her name O.O even though I was pretty sure I knew her name *which I do* I didn't even say 'hi' or wave goodbye. I just stood there like an idiot with my other friend. Well, time's passed and just a night ago tonight I spoke with her O.O and well...hahaha!!!

Wow so many posts!

My buddy has a long time crush on this super hot/gorgeous hawaiian chick that we saw at college and i'm tryin to get him to at least go talk to her but instead he prefers to stalk her on myspace.

She is very stunning though

So Giga you spoke to her, the other night, and well?..??

Please Giga I am not Uri Geller?s sister, no magic mentalist with psychic power, you will have to whisper in my ear, what occurred ?a night ago tonight??. you spoke to her.

?a night ago tonight?. Sounds like Back to the Future 4..

Josh ?stalking on myspace? how does that work?

stalking on myspace? how does that work?

I want to know myself...
Posted on: 2009/9/1 23:44
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Wow so many posts!

My buddy has a long time crush on this super hot/gorgeous hawaiian chick that we saw at college and i'm tryin to get him to at least go talk to her but instead he prefers to stalk her on myspace.

I want to know myself...

Oh man are you serious? Alright INCASE you don't know about this yet, you can look up a lot of people on myspace to look at their profile pictures and the thumbnail pics that show up. Most people cover up their profile for personal reasons. Most myspace stalkers can still see some pictures of them, assuming that the "stalk-e" posted pics of themeselves. I've never had a myspace so i'm not entirely sure of how far you can take the profile privacy(Being able to not show up on the search result at all).

My friends often do it and i found out recently that my sister has even done it as well! So i guess a lot of people do it! It's such a simple thing. Don't you guys do it?
Posted on: 2009/9/2 1:40
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Giga And ?

Hahaha!!! Got ya interested ehh?? She's a person whom I met through a friend at the beginning of the year, I didn't bother much, because I had a girl at the time. And well, at the beggining of August, I saw her at her work place. I again didn't bother with her because I was unsure of her name O.O even though I was pretty sure I knew her name *which I do* I didn't even say 'hi' or wave goodbye. I just stood there like an idiot with my other friend. Well, time's passed and just a night ago tonight I spoke with her O.O and well...hahaha!!!

Wow so many posts!

Please Giga I am not Uri Geller?s sister, no magic mentalist with psychic power, you will have to whisper in my ear, what occurred ?a night ago tonight??. you spoke to her.

I want to know myself...

Thanx for that "stalk-e" masterclass Josh I relieved to say that I don?t do myspace, seems pretty harmless though, now Josh thumbnail voyeurism seems quite popular have you had a personal stalk, all accidental you know, or been a witness to a stalk in progress?
Not sure if stalk the right word..

Posted on: 2009/9/2 2:04
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Ah stop it with the masterclass stuff pips

But uh... ahem. My eyes have been exposed to the stalking of an individual on myspace. My friends have done it at the library to check out whether a girl is cute or not on myspace and i of course have to stick around to watch them. Imagine 6 guys huddling around one computer in a quiet library . All good fun.
Posted on: 2009/9/2 2:15
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

But uh... ahem. My eyes have been exposed to the stalking of an individual on myspace. My friends have done it at the library to check out whether a girl is cute or not on myspace and i of course have to stick around to watch them. Imagine 6 guys huddling around one computer in a quiet library . All good fun.

I am imagining a group huddle in the library, 6 Guys lurking!

Hikki?s a bookworm you know? totally at home in a place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending, so Josh imagine an ?twilight zone? situation and there is Hikki researching for literature on Buddhist meditation techniques that develop mindfulness, concentration, tranquillity and insight, and low and behold there this group of Guys huddled around this computer have a myspace moment??.with me so far?

Your friends ?leg it? leaving you Josh rooted to the spot busted, how would you get out if it, Hikki is there and a screen full of ?cute girls? is staring back at her, in various stages of undress, possibility to determine ?guy? levels of ?cuteness?, evidence of a prolonged myspace stalk-e , how would you persuade Hikki that it was all innocent fun ??I see portraits with numbers?..oh yes

Posted on: 2009/9/2 3:03
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

I am imagining a group huddle in the library, 6 Guys lurking!

Hikki?s a bookworm you know? totally at home in a place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending, so Josh imagine an ?twilight zone? situation and there is Hikki researching for literature on Buddhist meditation techniques that develop mindfulness, concentration, tranquillity and insight, and low and behold there this group of Guys huddled around this computer have a myspace moment??.with me so far?

Your friends ?leg it? leaving you Josh rooted to the spot busted, how would you get out if it, Hikki is there and a screen full of ?cute girls? is staring back at her, in various stages of undress, possibility to determine ?guy? levels of ?cuteness?, evidence of a prolonged myspace stalk-e , how would you persuade Hikki that it was all innocent fun ??I see portraits with numbers?..oh yes

I would pause the moment and bite a twix bar and then say:

"Oh hi hikki! I was just lookin up an old friend on myspace and i can't believe what she became now.. I mean with the way she dresses.. I don't think i'll add her as a friend. Wow what are you reading?"

She would then start talking about her book on globalization, allowing me to exit the myspace page and logging off the computer. Then we'd probably talk until she sits down somewhere. The rest is exclusive
Posted on: 2009/9/2 11:46
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Josh you can think on your feet that?s for sure, no cracking under pressure, and the slippery way you deflected blame onto your ?old friend? is well ?.

?Then we'd probably talk until she sits down somewhere. The rest is exclusive??..

Exclusive ? ?..Josh you are still in the library?.how far does exclusive take you?!
Posted on: 2009/9/3 8:49
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Pips you're so nosey

Exclusive meaning shut out from the rest of you guys. There's no need to get into the quiet conversations that might/could go on between me and hikki

Buuuuut... if you can't take it, then i guess i could say i would talk with her about what's up in life, how she's been doing, maybe talk about different cultures and how they're mixing, joke with her about how because cultures are mixing we could come up with names for the offspring that appears for say a guy from the philippines and a girl from holland having a baby called a hollapino (jalapeno). Or a guy from Cuba and a chick from iceland: Little Icecubes.

She does seem to act a lot like my sister(who i'm really close to) so i doubt it'd really be a problem talking with her. But all the same, thinking of this kind of fantasy stuff is still really weird. (0_o)I mean i'm not gonna try to score a date with her or somethin cuz dang she's 8 years older, making her a possible young cougar! Besides she's already taken.
Posted on: 2009/9/3 12:45
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^Pips you're so nosey

Exclusive meaning shut out from the rest of you guys. There's no need to get into the quiet conversations that might/could go on between me and hikki

Buuuuut... if you can't take it, then i guess i could say i would talk with her about what's up in life, how she's been doing, maybe talk about different cultures and how they're mixing, joke with her about how because cultures are mixing we could come up with names for the offspring that appears for say a guy from the philippines and a girl from holland having a baby called a hollapino (jalapeno). Or a guy from Cuba and a chick from iceland: Little Icecubes.

She does seem to act a lot like my sister(who i'm really close to) so i doubt it'd really be a problem talking with her. But all the same, thinking of this kind of fantasy stuff is still really weird. (0_o)I mean i'm not gonna try to score a date with her or somethin cuz dang she's 8 years older, making her a possible young cougar! Besides she's already taken.

Kiriya was 15 years older that Hikaru...can't see her worrying about age so much.Maturity maybe though.I think all women do subconsciously or blatant.
Posted on: 2009/9/3 18:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Giga And ?

Hahaha!! Maybe I should have just said a night ago XD

But we just spoke...trying to get to know each other better. Turns out she's the kidder type. I was really close to believing she was 25 O.O even though I was positively sure she was 19, but dang is she tricky! XD But again we share similar interests, but unlike the last girl I went out with...I think I clicked better with this one. Plus, we probably have lots and lots of things to share. Because she's of another country, as I am. So we can talk in English or Spanish ^^
Posted on: 2009/9/3 22:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...13141516171819...36>