A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i forgot the compass it points at wat u want the most member
Posted on: 2006/7/19 10:39
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Heck yeah! I saw...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yeah! I wonder what's gonna happen! LOL yay for Pirates of the Caribbean! I love Jack!!! <33333
Posted on: 2006/7/19 10:42
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yah!! i now the 3 won is coming out in march of next year y those it seem so long
Posted on: 2006/7/19 10:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Yea the film was pretty cool ^^
Jack is funny =P
Theres gonna be a part 3 init
Posted on: 2006/7/19 12:42
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
In an interview with Naomie Harris, it is revealed that Jack Sparrow and Tia Dalma aka witch lady were past lovers

i was right
Posted on: 2006/7/19 21:11
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, I thought something like that was goin on between Jack and Tia Dalma. She's cool. I think in real life the lady who plays Tia Dalma has like a British accent or something, because I heard her talk, and she sounded like she had an english accent. I love pirates! Especially Jack Sparrow.
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/pirates/standee1.jpg
Will Turner is hot too!
http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2833/2386/lo/deadmanschest_01.jpg
I love the guys
Posted on: 2006/7/20 7:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm interesting. LOL I hope Will and Elizabeth still end up together in the end.
Posted on: 2006/7/23 10:17
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, I do too, tombraider. I just saw the movie for the third time the other night, and I went to the drive in movie theater to see it. It was the first time I had been to a drive in movie. Here, I'll tell you a story of the drive in, if you're interested, read on: Okay, my dad knew the people who own the drive in movie theater and some of the people who work the actual movie projector. So, the way you hear sound for the movie is from your car radio, and before the movie started, one of the guys who works the radio transmitter and the projector had me talk on the radio to all those cars!!!! I could barely speak! I was so embarassed But it was fun. And then, the guy let me start up the movie projector, which was really cool. I just pushed a button, pulled a lever and pushed another button, and the movie started!!! It was really cool. I even saw the roll of film that the movie came on, it was huge!!! I love Pirates
Posted on: 2006/7/23 10:49
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hah it most of been embarrisng but kool
Posted on: 2006/7/23 12:14
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Aww, I would have froze up too. LOL but next time you should shout out something funny. xP I've always wanted to go to one of those too. My family and I almost went to one, but I think it was closed so no luck. xP But I bet it was fun, I want to go to one.
Posted on: 2006/7/27 10:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>