<1...223224225226227228229...279>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: crap thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
I fractured my pinkie playing volleyball 2yrs ago,that's about the closest to broken I've gotten.It was a hairline too.It's still weak from it,not as responsive as my other one.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 6:27
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Yah, I've had way too many accidents too D: ankles, arms, neck...

I don't know why, but...I can't stop feeling my hair O.O It's just...just so...it's just so SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and smooth O.O
Posted on: 2009/8/8 22:36
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Posted on: 2009/8/8 23:17
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

I don't know why, but...I can't stop feeling my hair O.O It's just...just so...it's just so SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and smooth O.O

Giga,

Blink once if you are in their, your trolley?s got a wobbly wheel, in folklore there a link between spontaneous weirdness and the phases of the moon.
In this intense stimulation of follicle fingering, accidents occur to ankles, arms and neck?it?s the fetish for climbing naked into the washing machine afterwards that doing the damage.
I don?t know many American kids my age, but in you Giga I can count myself extremely fortunate on being introduced to such intellectual displays of a unique ability to reason rationally. And Giga I say that affectionately.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 4:04
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Giga,

Blink once if you are in their, your trolley?s got a wobbly wheel, in folklore there a link between spontaneous weirdness and the phases of the moon.
In this intense stimulation of follicle fingering, accidents occur to ankles, arms and neck?it?s the fetish for climbing naked into the washing machine afterwards that doing the damage.
I don?t know many American kids my age, but in you Giga I can count myself extremely fortunate on being introduced to such intellectual displays of a unique ability to reason rationally. And Giga I say that affectionately.

~_~ *blink* Well, I've hurt more than just that XD my fore arms and hands have a bunch of tiny scars because because of work...and oddly enough...I have soft hands...or so I'm told

Another thing. American boy? Me? hehehe ^^ You should check the user pictures page and look for me ...I was born in Mexico but was brought here at the age of 9 ^^

And thank you ^^ I like your sence of vocabulary and the interesting ways you phrase things. It's a pleasure to meet an intelectuall like yourself
Posted on: 2009/8/9 15:32
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh Giga sorry for my ignorance, I really should have checked before making assumptions, so Hola C?mo est?s? I love Salsa Amarillo with tortilla?s

Posted on: 2009/8/10 2:15
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Intellectual?
Thanks Giga, I wouldn?t put that to a vote, I have been somewhat of a disaster area here.

I have lost one beautiful handmade silk toilet slipper a matching set, when it dropped off my foot falling into the underground septic tank, the pair had survived in perfect condition for many years, I have sat on and crushed both sets of my Grand Parents glasses, requiring tape and wire to hold them together, both now appear institutionalized,.

I broke a number of twigs and branches off Grandpa?s prise winning Bonsai mini tree thingy, trying to recover a favourite oriental earring. He had to rush it to Bonsai accident and emergency, little did he know I was only 6 inchs away 2 hours earlier from actually sitting on it, I had place it in a chair and become distracted searching for my earring.

While attempting to scan some Utada sets from a recent Jpop fanzine at my Aunt Naoko?s (Teacher) College I managed to scan and sent to most of the HD white boards while lectures were in full flow.

At one point I was literally running on the spot in blind panic, as I peered though the widow Utada started to appear on the white board in the lecture hall right in front of me, shamefully I tried to hide behind the Scanner/copier /etc, one teacher was so angry he was shouting, and physically shaking a chair at the same time, he was beetroot purple, Naoko said she had never seen him in that state before.

Intellectually challenged would be closer to the truth....

Posted on: 2009/8/11 3:34
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
You are a girl in her youth,Pips.It's prone to happen to you.You can grow out of being a klutz.But you hid behind the scanner XD.Though not the wisest idea,that was quick thinking.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 3:26
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
You are a girl in her youth,Pips.It's prone to happen to you.You can grow out of being a klutz.But you hid behind the scanner XD.Though not the wisest idea,that was quick thinking.

A Guy said to me once that I was about as much use as an inflatable dartboard, but I can count quickly up to a hundred....
Posted on: 2009/8/12 4:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
man i just watched every episode of samurai champloo in less than two days...
i hated the ending. :(
Posted on: 2009/8/13 3:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...223224225226227228229...279>