<1...224225226227228229230...279>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: crap thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
How can you hate the ending?"San Fransisco" is such a great song :p.No that ending did suck.I wonder if they'll ever do a sequel.Not even using the same characters but with the same theme.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 5:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
yeah that would be cool but i don't think they'd be able to keep the same sparkle lol.
Posted on: 2009/8/13 10:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wow everybody leaving when i am around
Posted on: 2009/8/13 21:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2009/8/14 7:22
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omg tats so awesome!!!

the girl is a cuite too
Posted on: 2009/8/14 20:03
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Intellectual?
Thanks Giga, I wouldn?t put that to a vote, I have been somewhat of a disaster area here.

I have lost one beautiful handmade silk toilet slipper a matching set, when it dropped off my foot falling into the underground septic tank, the pair had survived in perfect condition for many years, I have sat on and crushed both sets of my Grand Parents glasses, requiring tape and wire to hold them together, both now appear institutionalized,.

I broke a number of twigs and branches off Grandpa?s prise winning Bonsai mini tree thingy, trying to recover a favourite oriental earring. He had to rush it to Bonsai accident and emergency, little did he know I was only 6 inchs away 2 hours earlier from actually sitting on it, I had place it in a chair and become distracted searching for my earring.

While attempting to scan some Utada sets from a recent Jpop fanzine at my Aunt Naoko?s (Teacher) College I managed to scan and sent to most of the HD white boards while lectures were in full flow.

At one point I was literally running on the spot in blind panic, as I peered though the widow Utada started to appear on the white board in the lecture hall right in front of me, shamefully I tried to hide behind the Scanner/copier /etc, one teacher was so angry he was shouting, and physically shaking a chair at the same time, he was beetroot purple, Naoko said she had never seen him in that state before.

Intellectually challenged would be closer to the truth....

Hahahaha :)

When I say intellectiual...I mean; I like the way you seem to speak :D for me intellect doesn't necesaryly(if I spelled that ritght*I'm a bit tired at the moment*) have to do with academics or how you might have done something wrong You should know to remember that people do silly things once in a while...because we're human ^^

--Dang...I'm becoming innactive again

EDIT

Also, I saw a BUNCH of tanks today. They were on a train that decided to stop. So my friends and I decided to take a closer view and well...I TOUCHED A FREAKING TANK!!!

and now I'm pretty tired D: gee...I think I'll sleep now G'night UN forum and all its members
Posted on: 2009/8/16 22:40
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Intellectual?
Thanks Giga, I wouldn?t put that to a vote, I have been somewhat of a disaster area here.

I have lost one beautiful handmade silk toilet slipper a matching set, when it dropped off my foot falling into the underground septic tank, the pair had survived in perfect condition for many years, I have sat on and crushed both sets of my Grand Parents glasses, requiring tape and wire to hold them together, both now appear institutionalized,.

I broke a number of twigs and branches off Grandpa?s prise winning Bonsai mini tree thingy, trying to recover a favourite oriental earring. He had to rush it to Bonsai accident and emergency, little did he know I was only 6 inchs away 2 hours earlier from actually sitting on it, I had place it in a chair and become distracted searching for my earring.

While attempting to scan some Utada sets from a recent Jpop fanzine at my Aunt Naoko?s (Teacher) College I managed to scan and sent to most of the HD white boards while lectures were in full flow.

At one point I was literally running on the spot in blind panic, as I peered though the widow Utada started to appear on the white board in the lecture hall right in front of me, shamefully I tried to hide behind the Scanner/copier /etc, one teacher was so angry he was shouting, and physically shaking a chair at the same time, he was beetroot purple, Naoko said she had never seen him in that state before.

When I say intellectiual...I mean; I like the way you seem to speak :D for me intellect doesn't necesaryly(if I spelled that ritght*I'm a bit tired at the moment*) have to do with academics or how you might have done something wrong You should know to remember that people do silly things once in a while...because we're human ^^

EDIT

Also, I saw a BUNCH of tanks today. They were on a train that decided to stop. So my friends and I decided to take a closer view and well...I TOUCHED A FREAKING TANK!!!

and now I'm pretty tired D: gee...I think I'll sleep now G'night UN forum and all its members

What Giga..Tanks empty no fish to make faces at...

Posted on: 2009/8/17 14:40
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Intellectual?

EDIT

I honestly don't know if you are joking....
Posted on: 2009/8/17 15:28
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Intellectual?

EDIT

Fill the Tanks with water before you throw some fish on it, or the fish will dead
Posted on: 2009/8/18 6:40
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Intellectual?

EDIT

Fill the Tanks with water before you throw some fish on it, or the fish will dead

Val is spot on here; fill the Tanks with water, and all that is needed is 2 fish, one to drive and the other to man the cannon.....simple...
Posted on: 2009/8/18 7:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...224225226227228229230...279>