yeah dude. she's CRAZY

Yea...she's crazy for sure.
Posted on: 2010/11/28 18:20
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: crap thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
HOLD THE #%*$ UP! Attractive chinese chick shaved her head?! THAT A SPIT IN THE FACE TO THE UNIVERSE! ;_; Oscar...what did you do?!

------------

Me and my friend's are starting this music review/news group on facebook called インヂファグス/Indiefags. Primarily to promote independent artist we come across but also general music discussion. We are gonna do new release playlist every 2 weeks and discussion on Thursdays and a 10 song long playlist to get the less knowledgeable members get acquainted with new sounds. Ji, Berny, Oscar and of course Akikokokokokokokokokokok are more than welcome to join the group if you want. Just send me a message via FB asking to join.

I wanted to do friday skype chats with any other Unet members that were interested in finding some new or at least unfamiliar sounds. PM me your skype name if your are interested. As far as the time is concern; I don't know yet. Maybe I'll just post the link as the chat topic and the day off and leave it so for the week for anyone to have access to.

This week's playlist; all the songs are uploaded and ready for stream. Just hit play to hear.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/I+WANT+TO+LEAVE+AN+IMPRESSIOOONNN+/40136613

These are just a few of the indie acts I came across over the past year. A small taste of what some list will sound like. I hope you guys enjoy.
Posted on: 2010/11/28 22:16
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

WTF. She's insane man. XD

yeah dude. she's CRAZY

Pff...told you guys she was crazy It was also a perfectly good reason for me to never like her again

Wanna see her again Kayoko?

Tris ~ The reason she shaved her perfectly fine hair was all because "It was hot" and she wanted some ventilation...

Btw. I like them Honey Dos..
Posted on: 2010/11/28 23:59
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh Oscar, I think you are a few screams short of an orgasm too.....

...You both will make a happy couple.....assuming of course you don?t part her head from her shoulders with your plastic axe....Ho Hum ....
Posted on: 2010/11/29 2:54
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Oh Oscar, I think you are a few screams short of an orgasm too.....

...You both will make a happy couple.....assuming of course you don?t part her head from her shoulders with your plastic axe....Ho Hum ....

All those beyblades...my childhood :o And does this mean you have a FB now Philipa?
Posted on: 2010/11/29 7:38
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Oscar also posted the photo in the user pictures thread
Posted on: 2010/11/29 7:51
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Tristan and all, I am working on a facebook and twitter account, it's my parents who have a "burr where the sun don't shine" over face book, twitter takes some figuring out, sorry not been posting as much, assessments have stalled everything, congrats and thanks to our new UN reporters a_kikoo and deepriver it's great to be first on the hikki news scoops for a change x
Posted on: 2010/11/29 8:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
SOMEONE HELP!!! I dont get it when i log in and go to home only a see is the Google search bar.
Posted on: 2010/11/30 7:30
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

yeah dude. she's CRAZY

Pff...told you guys she was crazy It was also a perfectly good reason for me to never like her again

Tris ~ The reason she shaved her perfectly fine hair was all because "It was hot" and she wanted some ventilation...

Why does a girl need ventilation? I can understand putting your face in front of a fan, but shaving your head...geez, I'm going to call that crazy.

And no need for a photo Giga again. I've moved om from her picture rather quickly...it was all well and good because she was pretty, but having the thought of craziness just gave me the thought of her possibly killing someone...lol.
Posted on: 2010/11/30 16:59
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

yeah dude. she's CRAZY

Why does a girl need ventilation? I can understand putting your face in front of a fan, but shaving your head...geez, I'm going to call that crazy.

And no need for a photo Giga again. I've moved om from her picture rather quickly...it was all well and good because she was pretty, but having the thought of craziness just gave me the thought of her possibly killing someone...lol.

This entire post flew over my head :O
Posted on: 2010/12/1 20:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...266267268269270271272...279>