blitzfish
Re: Utada Radio Sessions
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

almateezy wrote:
I don't know if she'll be in Sacramento tomorrow, because she flew to San Francisco right after her interview at 107.9.

Can I gloat?

She was pretty surprised that I had a copy of Deep River on LP; her dad was even laughing at it. Utada

OMG!!! so ur the guy with the hat with the deep river, record imported from japan WOOW!!! ur so freakin lucky, u actually get to be at the podcast watchin hikki talk and pwning jason in DDR and now u actually got a signature from THE UTADA HIKARU ON THE RECORD!!! ur so freakin lucky!! i wish i was in ur postions right there an then!

exactly what I thought... but I figured if she comes anywhere near me in WI, i'll be there!!! lol
Posted on: 2009/3/20 5:16
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Wow you're so luckyyy!

*Cant wait till she starts doing radio shows on the east coast* xD
Posted on: 2009/3/20 8:45
  •  thisone
      thisone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
is she going to be doing radio shows in the east coast, new week or later on? and did she do any radio interviews today?
Posted on: 2009/3/20 11:36
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
In the latest SINternet, a KWYL Reno rep confirmed that Utada's supposed to be in studio this week. So it's either already happened or it's gonna happen-- can't find anything on their site though.
Posted on: 2009/3/20 12:52
  •  almateezy
      almateezy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
It's been so weird because a couple of Japanese BBS boards found my blog, so I might as well share.

http://boozeandshoes.wordpress.com

A not so serious description of my meeting with Utada and pics! Everyone loves those. Enjoy.
Posted on: 2009/3/21 0:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

almateezy wrote:
It's been so weird because a couple of Japanese BBS boards found my blog, so I might as well share.

A not so serious description of my meeting with Utada and pics! Everyone loves those. Enjoy.

ur the most luckiest guy ever to take a pic with hikki like that OMG!!!! >.<"""" tats wat i wanted to do if i ever meet hikki!!! i'm am so jealous of u!! and can't belive u actually touch her and she actually touched u!!! omg!
Posted on: 2009/3/21 0:32
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

Quote:

almateezy wrote:

ur the most luckiest guy ever to take a pic with hikki like that OMG!!!! >.<"""" tats wat i wanted to do if i ever meet hikki!!! i'm am so jealous of u!! and can't belive u actually touch her and she actually touched u!!! omg!

hahaha, agree with you there,Aijin. Almateezy, ur the luckiest guy in the world! Ahhh, so jealous!
Posted on: 2009/3/21 0:42
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omg i still can't belive he actually took a pic with hikki like that!! omg i'm so freakin mad/jealous!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/21 0:51
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

almateezy wrote:

Awesome blog post dude!
Great pics ...
If its alright with you, Id like to post em in the gallery.
Posted on: 2009/3/21 0:59
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

omg i still can't belive he actually took a pic with hikki like that!! omg i'm so freakin mad/jealous!!!

I know! So jealous, Hikki touched him and he touched HER!!! AHHHHH!
Posted on: 2009/3/21 3:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>