<1...6789101112...140>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Re: Relationships/Lovelife Thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
maybe u'll get lucky and Hikki will come to Fl. im sure u 2 would get along nicely

Sorrow & Hikki
awwww wouldnt that be cute
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
aaaaaawwwwwwww. thanks guys. y'all making me wanna cry.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:15
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
and u'll be makin ALOT of other guys (and certain girls) cry when it happens
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:35
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
ok people. here's KoS' love/relationship problem. everytime i meet someone that i hit it off with, they fall into 1 off 3 catergories.
1: they're younger than me. usually the 24-30 age bracket
2: they're married.
3: they're a lesbian...........yeah you heard me.

i mean WTF! what do i do? like all this week, i been talking to this gorgeous girl. pretty dark eyes, dark hair, short(like hikki ), mocha colored skin.
today i find out she's a lesbian, and she's 23. it's like i can't win.

From what you are saying it seems the most logical thing to do is change where you meet women. If you don't want to meet younger people, gravatate towards older gathering places. Try going new places. Try making some new guy friends and ask them where the best places to catch the particular women you like. I live in jacksonville, so I know about tampa. Tampa has a huge number of stripclubs and swinger joints, plus colleges (you might want a professor), the city is big, I know for a fact you can find the type of woman you want.

If they are married then you have 2 choices, go with the lustful affair thats hollow and oh so fun...or start looking at women's fingers.

If they are lesbian, I would seriously, seriously try to see if she would consider being bi. More empty hollow lust here. See if she will consider being your lover, too. If she is it opens a plethora of 3some opportunity. I was never fortunate enough to have a bi-lover. She can approach females and set up the 3some 100X easier than you can.

Ih yea, if you are 30+ you are in the prime part of your life, my friend. Its far easier for a mature established man to find mates. But most men get in relationships before they reach this prime (like me ). I really think you should consider the younger women... All they want is some guidance and king-o-sorrow your the one to give it. At your age you are far more wise than someone my age (23).

And if hikki EVER came to florida and you hooked up with her, I will hunt you down SHINOBI STYLE! J/K, lol

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
jigenbakuda wrote:
From what you are saying it seems the most logical thing to do is change where you meet women. If you don't want to meet younger people, gravatate towards older gathering places. Try going new places. Try making some new guy friends and ask them where the best places to catch the particular women you like. I live in jacksonville, so I know about tampa. Tampa has a huge number of stripclubs and swinger joints, plus colleges (you might want a professor), the city is big, I know for a fact you can find the type of woman you want.

If they are married then you have 2 choices, go with the lustful affair thats hollow and oh so fun...or start looking at women's fingers.

If they are lesbian, I would seriously, seriously try to see if she would consider being bi. More empty hollow lust here. See if she will consider being your lover, too. If she is it opens a plethora of 3some opportunity. I was never fortunate enough to have a bi-lover. She can approach females and set up the 3some 100X easier than you can.

Ih yea, if you are 30+ you are in the prime part of your life, my friend. Its far easier for a mature established man to find mates. But most men get in relationships before they reach this prime (like me ). I really think you should consider the younger women... All they want is some guidance and king-o-sorrow your the one to give it. At your age you are far more wise than someone my age (23).

And if hikki EVER came to florida and you hooked up with her, I will hunt you down SHINOBI STYLE! J/K, lol

your right on all counts. i really don't have a problem with younger women, as a matter of fact i prefer someone younger than me. i don't want the hollow relationship you mentioned above though. at first it would start off as fun, but knowing me eventually i will want something more and that's where the problems start.

p.s. i have never been in a strip club. i know plenty off strippers, but never seen the inside off a club. maybe for my bachelor party i'll get to go.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 20:59
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
ha when u do finally go into a strip club i dare u to point at random people that walk by and yell out "ho ho ho" in ur best imatation of Santa that u can do
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/20 21:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2007/10/20 21:14
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

your right on all counts. i really don't have a problem with younger women, as a matter of fact i prefer someone younger than me. i don't want the hollow relationship you mentioned above though. at first it would start off as fun, but knowing me eventually i will want something more and that's where the problems start.

p.s. i have never been in a strip club. i know plenty off strippers, but never seen the inside off a club. maybe for my bachelor party i'll get to go.

Oh life is so much harder when you want meaningful stuff... Oh man, can't you just be hollow like the rest of america , lol Well just like its hard to find 100% chicken or american kobe beef. A meaniful relationship is hard to find indeed. Most live their whole life and can never have it. Seeing as no one knows if they had a meaningful relationship unless you can reflect upon it (at least 5-10 years), I can not help with that. I don't even know if the relationship I'm in will be meaningful. but I will try my hardest to make it meaningful. I found my girlfriend in the most random way imaginable, I never could of planned it, or been prepared for it. So I guess it up to fate zetsubou-o sama (I know my japanese has to be wrong, but if its not , lol).

Well I've been in a stripclub maybe 3 times in my life. I do not mind strip clubs, but I do seriously mind giving my money to strippers. Luckily my homeboy paid for both of us the whole night. Oh strip clubs are fun, the ladies are fun too But I would not recomend going to strip clubs. I would suggest hollow relationships before that. Hollow relationships are much cheaper and I get to go all the way without tipping

But anyways, maybe you can try dating a couple ladies at a time like maybe try 2 or 3 at a time, that way if one does work out you can tell her to go and you still have 1 or 2 ladies you are getting to know better. And you can just find a 3rd lady again. And if one of them is worth getting serious with you can tell the others we can't see each other. Do you think you could do something like that Or is that not your style? We can find something to help you king of sorrow. I guess I would need more info on you to help, but I'd also need to be in tampa...

Posted on: 2007/10/20 22:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i dunno if can handle dating multiple women. the busy schedule aside, i never liked that sort of thing. i always thought stick to 1 person at a time and of it doesn't work then it doesn't work and you both go your separate ways. my prob is i tend to get angry with anything shallow or meaningless. that's probably why i have only 2-3 real friends. things without substance annoy me. needless to say i have many things to work out.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 22:09
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Yea you have things to work out, but so does everyone. No one is perfect, So what. Well just because you are dating multiple women does not mean its meaningless. I'm not going to try to convince you to do otherwise but just know that dating is not a relationship. Dating is getting to know each other so you can see if you would like to be in a relationship with this person. It happens that most people these days do things in dating that should be done in relationships ex. sex, living together, paying for a women's stuff on a date. But in dating you don't have to do any of those things, all you need to do is get to know the person, see what they like, its like a mutual interview for a life partner. That's how dating should be seen. A company does not have to give you a bonus or promise you anything for a interview, so the same is true for relationships.

But anyways you will have a hard time finding a woman who is not shallow. I would suggest either finding a shy girl, a country girl, or someone out of america. I would guess they would be less shallow than a normal american girl. But no one knows. I recommend shy girls heavily, they are my favorite. Shy girls are the best girls and they are super cute to me. Also don't limit yourself to any race. You don't want to turn away a potential great partner just because they are a different color. So be open to all. Also don't be afraid to tell a woman no if she doesn't fit into your needs catagory. For example if you are religious and she is not, then why are you even talking to her? You will end up having problems later about that anyways. So have some things you need in a woman (preferably characteristics, not body parts, but if you need a certain body part, by all means put it in your list), then only talk to those types of women. This could help, maybe you talk to the wrong type of woman...

Posted on: 2007/10/20 22:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...140>