<1...78910111213...34>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Re: The newbie thread
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
hello everyone here...my name is Kristy/23/F. I'm had been a Hikki's fan for awhile now but i've been a silent reader here for a really long time..just now that i've decided to become more active lolz
Posted on: 2009/3/15 12:10
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
welcome! ayehunny-desu! nice to meet you :)

yoroshiku! ^__^
Posted on: 2009/3/16 2:18
  •  Ayumi&Utada<3
      Ayumi&Utada<3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/DC
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself here! My name is Josh and i am 18 and live in the US. I am a huge Utada Hikaru fan (of course). I have always heard of Utada since I got into j-pop about 2 years ago, but only had a few songs of a few artists, none of hers. But after I went on a summer exchange program to Japan this summer I became majorly obsessed with J-pop,not just a casual fan. Utada was obviously loved by everyone there, my host family would always play stuff for me, including Utada. Flavor of Life was HUGE then, it was always on the radio. I have to be honest, my number one J-pop singer is Ayumi Hamasaki (haha hope you can welcome an AYU fanatic here )But theres is absolutely NO such things as a rivalery and i am totally fine with loving them both. There both totally different. Can't wait to meet her in new York!! Haha anyway just wanted to say hi and I'll see you around!!
Posted on: 2009/3/16 15:09
  •  Studebaker
      Studebaker
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Call it egotistical, but as a new member, I sorta liked a thread all to myself. :P

Anyway, welcome Ayumi&Utada<3.
I miss DC right now. It chilly there? lol
Posted on: 2009/3/16 15:13
  •  Hello_Ari
      Hello_Ari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi! I know that I've been posting alot on this forum, so it's only right for me to introduce myself. My name is Ariane, but everyone calls me Ari. I joined this forum alittle while ago, but forgot my password. Recently I did the genius thing of requesting a new password. So after that brain fart I decided to make up for lost time. Hope to be chatting with you guys soon!
Posted on: 2009/3/16 15:24
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
yay!
females!
Posted on: 2009/3/18 9:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Oops, I already made an introductory thread without even seeing this one...

Hey all, after listening to Utada for quite some time, I finally decided to join.

To make things short, I'm Austin, 19 years old, and majoring in Music Performance and Education.

I love all kinds of music, though Jazz and Blues, Classic Rock, R&B, and Techno/Electronica are my favorite genres.

In addition to being a big Hikki fan, I also like the Beat Crusaders, The Allman Brothers Band, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Daft Punk, Dethklok, The Donnas, Earth Wind and Fire, Electric Six, Foo Fighters, Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band, Joe Bonamassa, Johnny Cash, Jonny Lang, Joshua Redman, KISS, Los Lonely Boys, Metric Ton O' Fun, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Nick Brignola, Nine Inch Nails, Queen, Ronnie Cuber, Scatman John, Yoko Kanno and the Seatbelts, Smash Mouth, Stevie Wonder, System of A Down, ZACHAMAZINGER, and ZZ Top.

Plus too many others, my music collection is a little too big I think, haha. The majority of my paychecks goes to buying music instead of in the bank...

Sadly I know only of a couple people who have even heard of Utada Hikaru, and hopefully I can find some Hikki lovers on here too.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 14:08
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Hallo! I'm a newbie! I registered like a week ago? but I just seen this thread lol.
Info about me
My name is Larry, I'm 19.
I live in houston tx. I do not understand Japnese I only know basic words, but I still love hikkis music.
I play the piano and I love to write music. Music is my life. and Utada Hikaru just took the passion farther for me.
I guess that's all byez!
Posted on: 2009/3/23 17:18
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
yay!
females!

hahaha you are right... more FEMALES!!! lol