Ahhhh! T_T

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Ahhhh! T_T
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
^^ XD why`d u giv em out to random guys anyhow ..
Posted on: 2006/6/11 16:42
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
it must of been a funny and weird expirince im still laughin from ur blog in myspace
Posted on: 2006/6/11 20:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Xhatake wrote:
^^ XD why`d u giv em out to random guys anyhow ..
LOL I only gave my number to one guy, but I really have no idea why I did. Maybe I wanted to talk to him. He did call me like two times. I haven't heard from him today, but he said he was gonna go to LA soon to get into acting. xP Yeah sounds weird, but if that's what he is into then I wish him the best of luck.

And I'm glad you find it funny gato2000. I do too. xP
Posted on: 2006/6/12 2:42
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
sorry to be a typical guy but I find that kind of funny, yes even the cruel part where girls give guys a number that calls the pizza hut/dominos(whatever), even the number of a person they hate although I can sympathise that there are a lot of wierdos out there and can't say I blame the opposite sex for using such methods. Although to defend my own sex, I've known this girl from the net and eventually through phone and meetings and have been good friends for bout two-three years now, I nicknamed her chocolate lol (there's a story behind that but that's besides the point). Anyway well guess what am trying to say is just be careful to both sexes since there are plenty of phoneys out there trying to sucker you. Don't be too trusting on someone who seems like a nice guy. well that's bout it

P.S. not all guys are....well...doubt I can use the word am thinking of lol ...anyway not all guys are......hmmm can't use that one either......dang it I'll use phoneys again yeah not all guys are phoneys although think carefully before giving your number even if he is "cute"/"hot"/"lush" whatever you females likes to use nowadays lol

out for now
Posted on: 2006/6/12 18:54
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

satthew wrote:
sorry to be a typical guy but I find that kind of funny, yes even the cruel part where girls give guys a number that calls the pizza hut/dominos(whatever), even the number of a person they hate although I can sympathise that there are a lot of wierdos out there and can't say I blame the opposite sex for using such methods. Although to defend my own sex, I've known this girl from the net and eventually through phone and meetings and have been good friends for bout two-three years now, I nicknamed her chocolate lol (there's a story behind that but that's besides the point). Anyway well guess what am trying to say is just be careful to both sexes since there are plenty of phoneys out there trying to sucker you. Don't be too trusting on someone who seems like a nice guy. well that's bout it

P.S. not all guys are....well...doubt I can use the word am thinking of lol ...anyway not all guys are......hmmm can't use that one either......dang it I'll use phoneys again yeah not all guys are phoneys although think carefully before giving your number even if he is "cute"/"hot"/"lush" whatever you females likes to use nowadays lol

out for now

i agree with every word u say its true even if u think there hot and all they sometimes just want to get in your jeans and stuff like that
Posted on: 2006/6/12 19:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12