Fav Final Fantasy Charactors

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213141516>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Fav Final Fantasy Charactors
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
i just finished final fantasy 9 and i think zidane is a great final fantasy character...he's cheerful and a lucky-go-round kind of person...and he's a funny womanizer with all the pick up lines and everything...although it's still tidus for me...haraharhar...

can't wait for dissidia to be released! i'll grab even the japanese version...=P
Posted on: 2008/12/17 8:23
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
in my humble opinion i think that Cecil from final fantasy II(IV for us americans) is hands down the best char from FF, though i love most of them, Zach, Zidane, Squall, Tidus, Cloud, all good main chars, but hands down Cecil is my fav.
Posted on: 2008/12/29 10:09
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
i just finished final fantasy 9 and i think zidane is a great final fantasy character...he's cheerful and a lucky-go-round kind of person...and he's a funny womanizer with all the pick up lines and everything...although it's still tidus for me...haraharhar...

can't wait for dissidia to be released! i'll grab even the japanese version...=P

No offense... but I did read somewhere and someone commented that Zidane looks like a discarded digimon character... I have not opinion on that, but I do think that comment was quite funny..
Posted on: 2008/12/29 21:01
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:

No offense... but I did read somewhere and someone commented that Zidane looks like a discarded digimon character... I have not opinion on that, but I do think that comment was quite funny..

Zidane was a great char, he reminded me of Goku from Dragon Ball except he was a pervy guy lol
Posted on: 2008/12/29 22:10
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
FF7and FF10 characters were great, but the worst BY far are MOST of the characters in 12. If I had to choose one character... it would have to be Yuna. She reminds me of Hikki in some ways.
Posted on: 2009/2/19 18:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

blitzfish wrote:
FF7and FF10 characters were great, but the worst BY far are MOST of the characters in 12. If I had to choose one character... it would have to be Yuna. She reminds me of Hikki in some ways.

Which Yuna ? calm Yuna on FF X or Energetic Yuna X-2
Posted on: 2009/2/19 19:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Tidus all the way but if i consider KH then its Sora
Posted on: 2009/3/21 6:12
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
sephiroth, vincent valentine, rikku, cid, cloud.
Posted on: 2010/2/8 15:16
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Old topic revived? Only played Crisis Core, 7,8,9, 10. Didn't bother playing X-2 and only played XII till halfway. Sephiroth (who hates him? he's overrated but I don't care), Zack (because there's just so much enthusiasm and spirit in him) and I like how Lulu from FFX. She's a pretty cool character.
Posted on: 2010/2/8 18:02
  •  needler303
      needler303
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
-zidane
-vivi
-rikku
-eiko
-auron
Posted on: 2010/2/8 19:19