Cecildragoon
Re: Fav Final Fantasy Charactors
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
i just finished final fantasy 9 and i think zidane is a great final fantasy character...he's cheerful and a lucky-go-round kind of person...and he's a funny womanizer with all the pick up lines and everything...although it's still tidus for me...haraharhar...

can't wait for dissidia to be released! i'll grab even the japanese version...=P

No offense... but I did read somewhere and someone commented that Zidane looks like a discarded digimon character... I have not opinion on that, but I do think that comment was quite funny..

Zidane was a great char, he reminded me of Goku from Dragon Ball except he was a pervy guy lol
Posted on: 2008/12/29 22:10
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
i just finished final fantasy 9 and i think zidane is a great final fantasy character...he's cheerful and a lucky-go-round kind of person...and he's a funny womanizer with all the pick up lines and everything...although it's still tidus for me...haraharhar...

can't wait for dissidia to be released! i'll grab even the japanese version...=P

No offense... but I did read somewhere and someone commented that Zidane looks like a discarded digimon character... I have not opinion on that, but I do think that comment was quite funny..
Posted on: 2008/12/29 21:01
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
in my humble opinion i think that Cecil from final fantasy II(IV for us americans) is hands down the best char from FF, though i love most of them, Zach, Zidane, Squall, Tidus, Cloud, all good main chars, but hands down Cecil is my fav.
Posted on: 2008/12/29 10:09
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines

Posted on: 2008/12/17 8:23
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
there awesome =D
Posted on: 2008/12/15 20:01
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I like moogles and Chocobos also...
Posted on: 2008/12/15 10:26
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Tifa lockhart is one of my favs. She looks really good (not being a freaky perv over a video game character) in FFVII: AC. She kicked serious butt in Dead fantasy II.

Cloud and Zack I think are awesome. Zack ended his life valiantly..

Sephiroth is bad@$$. He just is with his masamune. I LOVED his fight with genesis. Crazy fight. He fought Squall in that new Final fantasy game. That was cool too.
Posted on: 2008/12/15 2:22
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
yuna, rikku, and cloud are my favs ooh and moogles! they are so darn cute ^_^
Posted on: 2008/12/8 20:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
My fav character is Rikku she's so cool
Posted on: 2008/12/8 20:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I don't understand why people prefer Auron in FFX...

I think for FFX, i prefer Wakka amongst the male characters, the kind of cheerful type when he talks?

As for female characters in FFX, i would prefer Yuna, her dancing when performing the sending is very nice, and i also like Rikku, because she was the cheerful and hyperactive person...

maybe coz he look cool and almost never show any emotion and with great sword he always bring
Posted on: 2008/11/25 19:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...16>