Which Utada Song Made You Cry?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Which Utada Song Made You Cry?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
hahaha right now wen i listen to DISTANCE it brings loads of tears to my eyes haha..because this song reminds me of someone..and i have written an english version of it..so its sad..i like the original version of it. (slow) it gets really sad wen that ending part where she yells.."ahhhhhh yai yai yai"..ya.. i cant get rid of this person wen i listen to this song..that persons still in my head..heart..haha ....
Posted on: 2006/6/23 18:28
Re: Which Utada Song Made You Cry?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
the song that makes me cry is -passion ~ after the battle ~ dont now y just evertime its on makes me cry also
-final distance so sad i can just imagine that gurl that got killed
-be my last i imagine someone bien hit by the car
Posted on: 2006/6/23 18:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
hey!..wat girl got killed??

Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
the song that makes me cry is -passion ~ after the battle ~ dont now y just evertime its on makes me cry also
-final distance so sad i can just imagine that gurl that got killed
-be my last i imagine someone bien hit by the car
Posted on: 2006/6/23 18:36
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
the final distance song was sesicated to a fan that was killed by a mental person umm the gurl won a contest and she said she wanted to be just like hikki well thats all i member
Posted on: 2006/6/23 19:21
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
OH MY GOD!! thats so sad!
oh, i think distance will make me cry when i listen to it, ill be thinking of the girl! >.<
well, before i read your post, i was gonna say 'when someones wish comes true', not cry, but it makes me sad. the clip is so sad ... dont know how to explain! T.T
Posted on: 2006/6/23 20:29
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Final distance for me too. I think it is very sad what happened and to think it happened to children makes it worse. Violence is such a destroyer of everything I feel is important in life. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro also makes me feel sad. It has personal reasons more than just the lyrics but it makes me very sad.
Posted on: 2006/6/23 22:18
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
The murder happened here in Osaka prefecture at Ikeda Elementary school and it was just the anniversary of the incident. A few of my good friends have done their student teaching at this school (they were students at Osaka Kyoiku University). A few weeks ago, the students of that 2nd grade class graduated and moved on to juinor high so there was alot in the news about it. Here is a link to the story if you are interested.

Here is a news article;

http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200606090142.html

Here is the link for the schoool if you can read it or you can use a translator to view it;

http://www.ikeda-e.oku.ed.jp/
Posted on: 2006/6/23 22:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
o ya i heard bout this..but i asked other japanese ppl did utada wrote distance bcuz of this n they say no..but now i think i no
Posted on: 2006/6/24 0:13
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Well, yes & no I think. She said in an interview (which I have neither seen nor read) that it was written but then she renamed it with a different tune after the incident but it was not written especially for the girl, just redone.
Posted on: 2006/6/24 0:39
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Oh...that story is a bit sad...
The saddest songs for me are Dareka, Final Distance and Be my Last...
Posted on: 2006/6/24 2:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>