Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Ai Otsuka
guest_Unregistered
WTF?!It's like limewire gave me all the songs I wouldn't like of LOVE COOK!I hate 5:09am and LOVE MUSIC doesn't catch my interest...but everything else WHICH I DIDN'T HEAR UNTIL I BROUGHT THE ALBUM,is great!Bidama music video is hilarious!I really like "ramen 3bun cooking" and "Haneari Tamago".I've got get the 99tour dvd!
Posted on: 2006/7/7 21:52
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i think ai's looks make up for some of her bad songs

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/11 6:55
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Wow, she's really suited for becoming a kindergarden teacher! I bet all the little kiddies will glomp her. xD
---
I also didn't like her 'frienger' song. She looked so unenthusiastic and she seemed a bit.. Too mature to sing that?
Also, the lyrics seemed ridiculous.
--
And you can't really blame if her popularity is decreasing..
After all, she was one of those artists that became popular because she was the new 'fad'. She was 'in'. But I still do wish she would remain in the music industry as long as she can.
Posted on: 2006/8/13 23:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I actually think Ai can be a great Alt.rock artist though.I was impressed by Cherish.And effin' Frienger PV was rather enjoyable for me for some reason....still don't love the song but don't hate it as much...and hated it A LOT.She has the writing skills to be more serious an artist though.I like her happy for no reason songs but the PVs could uses a lot of work (*cough*SMILEY).Besides her hotness she has a lot she can uses to heighten her popularity again.She can do colabs. with artists she wrote songs for,or actually take on a direct theme for an entire ablum...and even though I loved the sh**....NOT ANOTHER SONG LIKE "BIRTHDAY SONG" or "HAPPY DAYS"!It's hard for a 24 yrs old artist of her style to catch publicity when you can have Koda Kumi or Namie Amuro.She isn't even supported enough my dammit AVEX anyways.ADVERTISE DAMMIT ADVERTISE,You find a gimmick that works for your artist,find out if they agree and if so,ABUSE IT FOR AN ALBUM & 2 POST-ALBUM SINGLES,JUST 2!Make ppl say,"If not that,then what next?!" and then give them perfection through a new stlye or sequel the hell out on b-side tracks.I take it we all like b-sides.As hard as they are to find...
Posted on: 2006/8/14 20:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

XxSurr3alxX wrote:
Wow, she's really suited for becoming a kindergarden teacher! I bet all the little kiddies will glomp her. xD
---
I also didn't like her 'frienger' song. She looked so unenthusiastic and she seemed a bit.. Too mature to sing that?
--
After all, she was one of those artists that became popular because she was the new 'fad'. She was 'in'. But I still do wish she would remain in the music industry as long as she can.

If she was a kindergarden teacher,fathers around the world will enroll their kids into that school.And the PTA morale will increase dracstically like 63% male too.
Posted on: 2006/8/14 20:34
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

XxSurr3alxX wrote:
---
--

If she was a kindergarden teacher,fathers around the world will enroll their kids into that school.And the PTA morale will increase dracstically like 63% male too.

xDDD Ahaha! I can totally imagine that! After all, she's VERY popular with the guys. xD
Posted on: 2006/9/5 21:49
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
But I agree. Avex isn't backing her up very well.... ;___;
I guess they're too busy with Ayu and Kuu right now.
Posted on: 2006/9/5 21:50
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yup, dont forget To Ho Shin Ki. so many new artists are coming now... sifow, mai, thsk, cjsh... i hope Ai leaves avex as soon as her contract expires!
Posted on: 2006/9/6 22:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
NEW SINGLE OUT THIS WEEK!

Artist
Otsuka Ai
Single
Ren'ai Shashin (恋愛写真)
Release Date
CD Tracklist

1. Ren'ai Shashin (恋愛写真; Love Photo)
2. Hanikami Jane (ハニカミジェーン; Shy Jane)
3. TITLE UNDETERMINED: UNRELEASED LIVE TRACK
4. Ren'ai Shashin (instrumental) (恋愛写真; Love Photo)
5. Hanikami Jane (Instrumental) (ハニカミジェーン; Shy Jane)

DVD Tracklist

1. Ren'ai Shashin (PV) (恋愛写真; Love Photo)

Information

Ren'ai Shashin is Otsuka Ai's 13th single, and was released in both CD+DVD and CD only versions. The title was used as the theme to the movie Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru. Hanikami Jane is being as used as the LOOK~a la mode~ chocolate CM song.

Credits to Wiki.theppn

The original link with single cover art display
Posted on: 2006/10/20 22:23
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
hv u guyz watch her movie??
cause i couldnt find her movie..
i could onli found YUI movie sia..
@_@
if u guyz noe the movie name pls leave the msg here..
thx
Posted on: 2006/10/20 22:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>