PS3 or Wii ???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
PS3 or Wii ???
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
If u were to buy a Console. What would it be?
a Sony Playstation 3??
-Or a Nintendo Wii??

I would get Wii cos the gameplay is soo cool.
It has a Controller with a laser thing.
Ps3 is going to be good, but whoa its gonna be expensive

If none of those... Name the console u like and why

Posted on: 2006/6/30 14:06
Re: PS3 or Wii ???
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i chose the ps3 its better hands down the graphics amazin the launch games amazing a motion sensored controller and the oringinal daul shock design amazin the system amazin well everythings is amazing for this game except the price its to high 500 and 600 wow

well at least metal gear solid 4 and devil may cry 4 are gunna be good o yea ff13 is also
Posted on: 2006/6/30 18:56
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
Ive heard of both! :D RAWR! i remembr posting a forum post about the "wii" ahahha the sound...:P,' <<-thats suppose to be spit.

Hmmm i dunno i guess the ps3?! but its way too expensive -_- blehg . . .
Posted on: 2006/6/30 19:37
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Yea the ps3 is gonna be bout ?500 (english pounds)
and wii is gonna be about ?150 (English Pounds)
Posted on: 2006/7/1 5:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well pounds do translate to dollars evenly then.PS3(with no hd,bluetooth,or wireless controllers) is gonna be $500 and the one with everything is gonna be $600.Wii is gonna be $170 I think.Nintendo is making the opera browser(the DS web browser) a wii version.So we can dl old Nintendo console games and DS demos.Along with surfing the web of course.The Wii can save the ds demo on to itself so you can redownload them when every you want!Yeah rememeber that the demos work like the one cartridge play for any full ds game,it goes away when you turn it off.But..if you were to download a ds demo from say...Nintendo World or a EB/Gamestop store,You can go home and upload it to your wii and save it.Then you can play it when every you want that why too!
Posted on: 2006/7/2 14:19
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
if i get a ps3 i wanna get meatal gear solid 4 which games will u guys get
Posted on: 2006/7/2 21:45
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
around my place... there's always PS game around... Nitendo~~ depend, some place have and some don't.... it's not bad to have both~~ (it's like i have to forever save my money ~.~)
Posted on: 2006/7/3 1:04
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
PS3!!! sony is dominating the gaming world and the PS3 has better graphics than other consoles and has the best games
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/3 3:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
PS3!!! sony is dominating the gaming world and the PS3 has better graphics than other consoles and has the best games

Man,sony isn't dominating a damn thing.DS smacked PSP in sales last year.But besides that only reason that I'd get a PS3 is FFXIII main game.But I can just buy a 360 and get FFXIII versus(by the Kingdom Hearts team).Least money and most likely just as good gameplay(I trust KH team completely after KH2).And about KH3,we might not even have to get PS3s to play it...the ps2 life is gonna try to be prolonged to 2010.And PS3 graphics no...The PS3 statistics are almost exactly the same as the 360's.
Posted on: 2006/7/3 7:45
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i voted for the PS3. not that i can afford one yet, but when it would ever lower price, i'll be the first in row.

not that the Wii's bad tough, not at all. but it's graphics are less compared to the PS3, and their controller isn't easy to handle. at the E3, some people found it difficult to get used to it, so it would take time to handle the controller. and since the gamecube, there were less and less releases for nintendo. all the game companies went to eather PS2 or Xbox/Xbox360. so a lot of companies are going to stick to that, giving the Wii probably less game titles at it's launch.

but the PS3 is just expensive. not a lot of people can afford this. but you get a great console, with awsome graphics, cool games coming up and a good old fashion controller with only a few changes. and i got a PS2 right now, so i'm used working with a playstation controller. and i'm used to the games and their companies, which makes me want to follow their releases (like square-enix).
Posted on: 2006/7/3 13:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>