PS3 or Wii ???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: PS3 or Wii ???
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
i totally agree with The_Pirate_King_Atomsk's saying.
DS owned the psp. Bare people who got PSP stopped playing their games cos the game are just the same as the ps2 ones.
Posted on: 2006/7/3 14:02
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea its true i owned a psp but i got so bored it i had to get a ds so i bought the ds lite and sold my psp and its way better than the psp
Posted on: 2006/7/3 19:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ChiSin_Jong wrote:
i totally agree with The_Pirate_King_Atomsk's saying.
DS owned the psp. Bare people who got PSP stopped playing their games cos the game are just the same as the ps2 ones.

THANK YOU!SOMEONE ELSE SEES THE TRUTH!
Posted on: 2006/7/3 20:02
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i hope the wii wins the console war cuzz look at the games legend of zelda super mario galxy and wat else my favorite super smash brawl it has new fresh ideas with the new remote and the motion sensored u can get old skool games like super mario 64 its like the whole package i think its the best nintendo system since the origanl
Posted on: 2006/7/3 22:18
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
PS3!!! sony is dominating the gaming world and the PS3 has better graphics than other consoles and has the best games

Man,sony isn't dominating a damn thing.DS smacked PSP in sales last year.But besides that only reason that I'd get a PS3 is FFXIII main game.But I can just buy a 360 and get FFXIII versus(by the Kingdom Hearts team).Least money and most likely just as good gameplay(I trust KH team completely after KH2).And about KH3,we might not even have to get PS3s to play it...the ps2 life is gonna try to be prolonged to 2010.And PS3 graphics no...The PS3 statistics are almost exactly the same as the 360's.

Gamespot has a video of handheld ratings and sony did kick the shit out of the DS. well I don't really know who kicked who's ass. but here in my country almost no one owns a DS only PSPs. Well in the console(not handheld) market obviously sony is at the top and I think you're wrong about the PS3 having same specs as the 360 'cause the PS3 has better graphics drivers meaning it has 6x better graphics than the 360, trust me I saw both the PS3 and 360's game videos and my jaw dropped when the PS3 was previewing their materials. It doesn't really actually matter what console someone is buying 'cause each console has it's own genre and it's own titles of games it's with what games the person wants right?
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/4 3:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12