Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lumi
      lumi
hikki's MV
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
my favourite hikki's MV is final distance.it seems tell a story that black hikki(like a little boy or a prince)and white hikki(like a doll>_<)are brother and sister .they were separated for a reason and missed eatch other so much~~
of course thats only my imagination!
I'd like to know what people feel after watching hikkis MV.

so ladies and gentlemen~display your imagination.What are your feelings about hikki's MV?
u can weave an interesting story from her music vedio~!
Posted on: 2006/6/30 23:20
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Re: hikki's MV
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
For me it is Hikari. I just watch it and think, wow this is genius! Not to mention that it is like a snapshot of Utada the person (not the singer). I am left wondering what did she do just before & after this moment. Was it laundry or maybe she ran to Lawsons or Sunkus for a pepsi, who knows!
Posted on: 2006/7/1 0:53
Re: hikkis MV
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
wow it was kinda hard beacuse a love alot but i haveto say colors

beacuse the song and the beats are good and the video has this creepy atmposhere yet it sad if u understand the meaning shes saying in tha song it brings chills to your body i now it does to me

it just a wonderful video creepy and sad but its all origanial
Posted on: 2006/7/1 10:35
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
I like the both the vids of Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro and Final Distance, they both really give you the emotion of the song and the stories of the pv's are amazing.
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/2 3:40
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
For me I like dareka no negai kanau koro because the pv is so nice and it match the meaning of the song..I feel so touch by the video and the song.....its just a perfect match I like it so much....
Posted on: 2006/7/2 8:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic