•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Anybody heard of Puffy AmiYumi?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Thanks The_Pirate_King_Atomsk! I like your avatar, too. My fav Puffy album is Nice, but I also like An Illustrated History. I didn't know they had a new album coming out! Thanks for mentioning it Pirate King!

No prob,oh and a little trivia for ya.Did you know that Yumi was married to TM Revolution?They were married from 1999-2002.Ami was married to "TERU" from GLAY.She has a 3yrs old from the marriage and they got divorced I think last year.They were married since '03.
Posted on: 2006/7/2 13:59
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Is puffy AmiYumi a group of 2 girls? just to make sure cos i dont really know anything about them =S

Anyway u guyz like my Advatar?
Posted on: 2006/7/2 14:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ChiSin_Jong wrote:
Is puffy AmiYumi a group of 2 girls? just to make sure cos i dont really know anything about them =S

Anyway u guyz like my Advatar?

Yes and YES!I'll trade you mine!
Posted on: 2006/7/2 14:54
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
No prob,oh and a little trivia for ya.Did you know that Yumi was married to TM Revolution?They were married from 1999-2002.Ami was married to "TERU" from GLAY.She has a 3yrs old from the marriage and they got divorced I think last year.They were married since '03.

NO! I had no idea! Wow! I haven't taken the time to learn stuff about them, I just love teir music! Thanks! your like a fountain of knowledge on the girls. I guess you learn something new every day Any other things you know about them?

Oh, and ChiSin_Jong, I love your avatar
Posted on: 2006/7/2 18:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well do you live in NYC LadyFaye?PUFFY is doing a free concert at the rivertoriver festival in Manhattan! It's on 7/11/06 at 7pm at the world finacial center plaza in Lower Manhattan(around the world trade center/ground zero).
Posted on: 2006/7/2 18:41
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
No, I don't live in NYC. I've never been there, but I was in New York state last week! I live in Ohio, so It's not very far. I wish I could go. Are you going? If you are, you have to tell me all about it!
Posted on: 2006/7/2 18:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
No, I don't live in NYC. I've never been there, but I was in New York state last week! I live in Ohio, so It's not very far. I wish I could go. Are you going? If you are, you have to tell me all about it!

Hellz yeah I'm going!I hope I have my copy of Splurge by then so I can get it autographed!
Posted on: 2006/7/2 19:28
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I'm so jealous Well I hope you have a good time! You have to tell me about it after you go! Please! Send me a private message and tell me all about it! I bet the girls are nice. (still jealous, pouting)
Posted on: 2006/7/2 19:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The Puffy Concert was awesome!Well first, performance list:

Nice Buddy
Call me if you like rockNroll
Basket Case(cover)(YAYS!)
True Asia
Planet Tokyo
Wild Girls on Circuit
Tokyo I'm on my way
Radio Tokyo
Into the Beach
Boogie Woogie No.5
Teen Titans theme
Hi Hi
and there is one more song that I know I've heard before(BECAUSE I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT SONG)but I don't know the name!It was a funny dance to it to that they did,This guys in construction outfits came out and did it with them.

Yumi had to read her lines of a notepad because she is un able to speak english fluently!It was so adorable!She was telling us how she has went to a spa earlier that day and she said "su-pa"!Ami was like "spa"(Ami doesn't speak it truly fluent but she can pick up words really fast and she can speak it with out her accent.),the audience and Ami helped her get it right.Oh and their band was so cool!Their lead guitar Angus is so cool!They were talking about embarrassing things that have happen to them on tour,They said their drummer(crap I forgot his name!),played a different song for about 3mins!The Second Guitar,Kenji had walk out on stage without his guitar once!Yumi said that she always forgets to zip up her fly before going on!and Ami does the exact same thing!I wish we had got autographs.The dressing rooms were right next to the public bathrooms,but the doors had electric numberlocks We weren't all frantic or anything,it was most Adults and Teenagers.LOTS of Japanese ppl too.Oh!And during the concert
their was this like 46yr old short guy,He knew every song and danced non-stop,and he danced so funny but in rythem with every song!Same with this headbanger!He was banging the whole way through!Anyways,We were waiting at the exit of the dressing rooms(there was one on each side,by the mens and other by the womens),most ppl were on our side by the men's because that's the way they went in.The gaurd was like,"Just go home ppl the band left already",no one brought it... and then the same guy said,"The band isn't signing
autographs,so if you have kids think about their time"(what an asshat).But we knew they were in there because Kenji had came out and used the bathroom and the staff brought them refreshments and sheets and stuff.Well my half of the group had to go,but my other friends stayed.They were sitting waiting and Angus came out to say Bye to everyone!(I love that dude!)Then they turned around and they saw Puffy get sneaked out the back door!Well the next concert date is in Philly,PA so whoever went to that concert tonight please post!Oh and someone help find that song I don't know the name of!I listened to all my PUFFY albums again(and I have all of them)and I couldn't find it.Someone double check for me!It's been peformed live many times and I might just be missing that song!It could be from a single's bside.but it's WELL worth having!
Posted on: 2006/7/12 17:48
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yay! I'm glad you had a good time at the concert! The girls sound so adorable the way you describe them! Kawaii kawaii! Too cute. Thanks for posting aboout the concert. Hmm, I'm not sure what the missing song would be. Which albums do you have of Puffy's? If I have any you don't I will post their track listings to see if you can recognize the name of the song. I hope I can help.
Posted on: 2006/7/13 19:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>