General Utada Discussion
  Konnya Ha Boggie Back

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Konnya Ha Boggie Back
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
hey does anyone no the lyrics to this song? utada was singing wit sum1..i think it was bohemian 2000? and if u could translate the lyrics it would be great thanks
Posted on: 2006/7/4 4:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Konnya Ha Boggie Back
guest_Unregistered
Nope,it was at ZeppTokyo?/Luv live April.01.1999,ZEEBRA is singing with her.Since there is no album version of this song I can't find lyrics.I've been looking for more than a year now.
Posted on: 2006/7/8 22:04
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
the lyrics are in the website go to discography and lyrics then go to covers and its aight there
Posted on: 2006/7/8 22:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Nope,it was at Luv live April.01.1999,ZEEBRA is singing with her.Since there is no album version of this song I can't find lyrics.I've been looking for more than a year now.

This is funny,Konya wa Boogie Back f. Schadarapa is what I originally had but then the MP3 file title was "Dragon Ash-Zeebra & Utada Hikaru with Shiina Ringo"so I figured the ZEEBRA part is right.Was Ringo an opening act for the concert?She had just came out that year and her and Hikki were both under EMI.
Posted on: 2006/7/8 22:37
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
thank u so much gato!!
Posted on: 2006/7/9 1:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic