12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Your favorite outfit from Keep Tryin'
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
What is your favorite outfit in the keep tryin' video? Was it the waitress, housewife (winter street scene & spring bicycle riding scene), police officer, schoolgirl, airline stewardess, office lady, receptionist, train conductor, politician, indi musician or store owner? I think for me, she was great as a train conductor with police officer a close second. Also, which was your favourite smile in the ending scene (or was it the pouty face of the police officer)? I think my fav was the train conductor again with the pout a close second. Any one else feel the same or what do you feel?
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:22
Re: Your favorite outfit from Keep Tryin
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i like the waitress and the housewive one she looks so beatiful in that outfits godd i love how she lookz there
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:37
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Your favorite outfit from Keep Tryin'
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I like all of the outfits! Especially the waitress and store owner outfits, with the housewife outfit close behind. I like the expressions on her face while at the resturant and on the bicycle. It's such a creative video! I it!
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:40
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
o i like the office lady to shes alwayz smilin thats wat i like bout of hikki
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:47
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Yea, they are all great and the store owner outfit is quite cute I agree. I really like the office lady too. I just love how uniforms are so important here. When I go to the bank, I am like wow, this is so cool but then I get back to the states and there is no importance on uniforms at all. I guess both have advantages & disadvantages.
Posted on: 2006/7/4 10:11
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea thats very true
Posted on: 2006/7/4 10:28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
i like the one outfit where she wears to skool or sumthin..badge color..the others were ugly..and her promotion clothes too! ugly
Posted on: 2006/7/4 23:20
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i like the school one! shes so kawaii! ^o^
Posted on: 2006/7/5 1:01
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
waa
where to see the clip?
Posted on: 2006/7/5 1:47
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My favorite was the school girl outfit! She looks like she could stil be in high school! But she looked cute when getting dressed to go to school.
My second favorite was the police officer outfit.Her expressions looked so stern, like just with that one look anyone would do whatever she said.
Posted on: 2006/7/6 20:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>