<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Re: Your favorite outfit from Keep Tryin
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Yea, they are all great and the store owner outfit is quite cute I agree. I really like the office lady too. I just love how uniforms are so important here. When I go to the bank, I am like wow, this is so cool but then I get back to the states and there is no importance on uniforms at all. I guess both have advantages & disadvantages.
Posted on: 2006/7/4 10:11
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
o i like the office lady to shes alwayz smilin thats wat i like bout of hikki
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:47
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Your favorite outfit from Keep Tryin'
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I like all of the outfits! Especially the waitress and store owner outfits, with the housewife outfit close behind. I like the expressions on her face while at the resturant and on the bicycle. It's such a creative video! I it!
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:40
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i like the waitress and the housewive one she looks so beatiful in that outfits godd i love how she lookz there
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:37
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Your favorite outfit from Keep Tryin'
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
What is your favorite outfit in the keep tryin' video? Was it the waitress, housewife (winter street scene & spring bicycle riding scene), police officer, schoolgirl, airline stewardess, office lady, receptionist, train conductor, politician, indi musician or store owner? I think for me, she was great as a train conductor with police officer a close second. Also, which was your favourite smile in the ending scene (or was it the pouty face of the police officer)? I think my fav was the train conductor again with the pout a close second. Any one else feel the same or what do you feel?
Posted on: 2006/7/4 9:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12