1234...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Yo, everyone! xO
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL it's me again just saying hello to all the folks here on UtadaNet. xP It's time for another check up, from your favorite nurse. xD Yeah I just wanted to see how everyone was doing, and how your summers are going. It's time to say everything and anything about your summer vacations. xP

My summer is going okay, I've been out alot, but I still check on the forum sometimes. Yeah okay, I know I haven't posted in awhile, but that's cause uhh...things happened. Yeah things. xD LOL yeah, I'll tell you guys the story, but first tell me how your summer been going. x3
Posted on: 2006/7/7 2:21
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Yo, everyone! xO
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Hello! My summer has been great! I do a babysitting job on Mondays, Tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays from 7:40 in the morning til about 3:15 in the afternoon (only til 11:15 on Fridays). Two girls, unless their stepsiser is there, then its three, and two dogs. It's hard, but I like the money. I took a vacation to Massachusetts (I hope I spelled that right) to see my brother in a musical he's doing. He's a theatre major in college, and he's doing this musical as his summer job. It was mostly fun, but it's kind of a longer drive from where I live in Ohio to where he is in Massachusetts than I feel like making stuck in a car with my parents. I thought I was going to die. But, we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio on our way back. That was kind of fun. Well, that's my summer so far. Please tell your story, tombraiderjmm, I want to hear it!
Oh, and all is well, of course, because I'm gonno go see Pirates of the Caribbean, yeah! I Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom!
Posted on: 2006/7/7 8:52
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey tomberjmm well my summer is pretty borin lately

well ive benn kinda workin in dominoes pizza for i wie its really boring just makin pizza'z puttin them in the oven all that stuff lettin people yell at u it pisses me off and just these saturday i had community servives i still got 240 hours left of it alottt ill tell u guys later how i got it but tomberjmm nows already ive been hearin lots of music lately idk y i just cant be witout it ive been goin to the theaters alot to gunna go se pirates of tha carribean today woahhhh!!!!!!! well thats my summer lately

yea tells bout ur summer tomberjmm pretty bornin wit out a mall isnt it lol
Posted on: 2006/7/7 9:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Well i still have my school day. no summer holiday yet
I'm in england.. so im a bit late. Keep doin courseworks, when one is done, another coursework has been set by another teacher.. gosh so much homework i have to do!!!
So... right now the summer is rubbish.. i cant wait till school finishes =]

After school, i go to this website and look in forums everyday ^^
Posted on: 2006/7/7 14:35
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Man you guys have jobs and I still don't. God I feel more like a bum now, but I did say to myself that I wouldn't get a fastfood job. But maybe I have too, cause I needs some money! xD And that sucks man, I can't believe you're still in school. ChiSin_Jong you guys get summer break right? When do you get out of school?

Heck yeah, yesterday I almost went to see Pirates of the Caribbean, but yeah it didn't work out. LOL and my summer is okay, I've been going out alot and seeing old freidns from school. LOL which was way weird and funny at the same time. But I mostly want to tell you guys that if you like someone and you think they like you, you should ask them. Cause that's what happened to me over my summer. I have a boyfriend now, but it didn't happen over night. Actually, it was very depressing like we all had problems with each other or something. And things weren't working out.

It was kinda like a love triangle thing, but my friend realized I guess that she didn't like him. So he told me he liked me, and I told him I liked him. And then we just good friends, and it just grew and grew and now we go out. But God was it stupid how things went, but now evevrything is okay.

Oh and I saw HYDE Thrusday too. It was awesome!!! <333 Does anyone like HYDE here? x3
Posted on: 2006/7/8 11:38
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Pirates of the Caribbean rules!!!! I loved it when I saw it yesterday. I went to the first showing in our town yesterday.( I'm such a geek, tee hee) I had to restrain myself from squealing everytime Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp came on the screen! Tee hee! I live in a small town so I didn't get to go to one of those special midnight shows. I so would have gone, too! I lllllllloooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeddddddddd it? Did anyone else see it?
Sorry tombraiderjmm, I don't know who or what HYDE is. Who or What is it? (pardon my ignorance ) I'm glad everything with your boyfriend worked out. That kind of stuff can get really out of hand sometimes.
Posted on: 2006/7/8 12:22
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i saw pirates of the carribean to oo i was crackin up everytime johhny depp did something theres somethin bout that guy that so funny

and yea i now HYde hes kool and all

And thats good to now bout ur bf tomberraider iasked wit someone out to but she said lets just be friends i was like T_T well u cant always have everybody and someday ull meet the right one
Posted on: 2006/7/8 14:04
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Man I wanted to see Pirates of the Carribean on the day it came out too, but things didn't work out they way I wanted them too. You guys are soo lucky. Yeah I would be squealing too if I saw Johnny Depp on screen!!! Ahhh, I love him, he's soooo cute! <333 Yeah gato2000, just keep searching I'm sure you'll fine the right person for you. Keep Tryin'!

Oh and HYDE is from L'Arc~en~Ciel. It's a Jrock band, you might know them from Full Metal Alchemist. They did one of the opening theme songs. "Ready Steady Go!" But everyone in L'Arc~en~Ciel is like doing solo projects right now, so when you see Hyde's name in capitals, that means it's his solo work.

Hyde is hecka cute, and hecka cool too! And I really like his music too, it's really good. Here's a picture of him. Be amazed by his cuteness! x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tombraiderjm/hyde_shollowsleep.jpg
Posted on: 2006/7/10 13:29
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I am amazed by his cuteness. I'm sorry you didnt get to see Pirates of the Caribbean the first day. I agree with you on Johnny Depp. Hottie much!!!!!!!!! I also like Orlando Bloom, but I prefer Johnny. Tombraiderjmm, since you like Johnny Depp, did you see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? He's so wierd in that movie. But, he's wierd in all his movies. Well.........he's just wierd! And I him for it. I'm going to see the movie again tomorrow, on a bigger screen, before I go to my two hours and forty five minutes of dance classes. My feet are gonna kill after being on my feet that long, especially since most of those classes are on my pointe shoes. I'm only used to about two hours twice a week, and that was different classes. Oh well. When you've been a dancer for over nine years, that's what you do.
Posted on: 2006/7/10 15:21
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
9 years !!!!!!!!!!! wow i cant even dance for 10 minutes
Posted on: 2006/7/10 16:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...16>