Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Yo, everyone! xO
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Man you guys have jobs and I still don't. God I feel more like a bum now, but I did say to myself that I wouldn't get a fastfood job. But maybe I have too, cause I needs some money! xD And that sucks man, I can't believe you're still in school. ChiSin_Jong you guys get summer break right? When do you get out of school?

Heck yeah, yesterday I almost went to see Pirates of the Caribbean, but yeah it didn't work out. LOL and my summer is okay, I've been going out alot and seeing old freidns from school. LOL which was way weird and funny at the same time. But I mostly want to tell you guys that if you like someone and you think they like you, you should ask them. Cause that's what happened to me over my summer. I have a boyfriend now, but it didn't happen over night. Actually, it was very depressing like we all had problems with each other or something. And things weren't working out.

It was kinda like a love triangle thing, but my friend realized I guess that she didn't like him. So he told me he liked me, and I told him I liked him. And then we just good friends, and it just grew and grew and now we go out. But God was it stupid how things went, but now evevrything is okay.

Oh and I saw HYDE Thrusday too. It was awesome!!! <333 Does anyone like HYDE here? x3

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! i went there! it was awesome! yayers! <3 me and my friends were so excited! and we couldn't believe that we were going to see him live. so yeah. . . .
Posted on: 2006/7/10 16:07
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
9 years !!!!!!!!!!! wow i cant even dance for 10 minutes

Yup, nine years. I just started my tenth year today!!! I started dancing when I was 5. I can't wait until I finish it next summer so I can say I've been dancing for a decade! Yay. I love to dance. I just got home from dance class. we did some killer practicing at the ballet barre on our pointe shoes, for like and hour, and then danced for like another hour and a half, so my feet and toes are killing me right now. I'm sorry you can't dance, gato2000, but that's okay! Not everyone can. It's okay! Oh, and I saw Pirates of the Caribbean again today.(I went before dance class, and I was late! oops. My teacher wasn't mad though). I'm going again either Thursday or Friday. That'll be my third time. Oh well, I love it! I Pirates! Savvy?
Posted on: 2006/7/11 16:37
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i watched it yesterday 2 times and i bought it pirated

ahh!!!!!!! ive been goin to ballfitness im so sore stupid machines go really fast and ive been liftin lots of wieghts i think im gettin stronger but it fun goin there every body there are so strong i saw this old man he was so buff he can kick my ass like nothin
Posted on: 2006/7/11 19:17
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i watched it yesterday 2 times and i bought it pirated

ahh!!!!!!! ive been goin to ballfitness im so sore stupid machines go really fast and ive been liftin lots of wieghts i think im gettin stronger but it fun goin there every body there are so strong i saw this old man he was so buff he can kick my ass like nothin

Yea, that old guy has probably been exercising like that for a long time! I'm glad you're getting stronger though, that's cool. I know what you mean by sore muscles, I get them in my legs all the time from dance, but you'll get used to it, and the soreness will go down as you get stronger. Trust me, there's nothing like a couple hours of pointe work to get you to feel the burn. I'm sorry your muscles are sore gato2000. Try to take it easy and remember to stretch out your muscles, or you'll really hurt yourself. Good luck at the gym!
Posted on: 2006/7/11 19:52
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i now its the first days but hes so srttong its kinda gross
Posted on: 2006/7/11 19:55
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, sometimes when peoples muscles bulge really big, it is gross. Blech, that makes me sick thinking about it. Oh well. My feet hurt. I'm gonna feel really sore tomorrow morning, I'll have to stretch a lot!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i just drink a monster and im ready to go
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:08
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's nice, tombraiderjmm actually wants to know how the rest of our summers are doing. For me, it's a bit boring. After reading everyone else's, mine is probably the lamest. I'm just getting ready for college. I registered and I have to find a job by at least August or so my dad keeps reminding me. I have to start driving soon too, it's just been mostly me practicing. I don't know, it's been way too busy for me. I'm just getting prepared for a lot of stuff. So that's why I haven't posted in a while too. And you're so lucky tombraiderjmm to getting to see Hyde in concert. He does rock and so does L'Arc~en~Ciel.
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:11
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i just drink a monster and im ready to go

Hahahaha. Lucky you, I have to stretch. I do the splits every day. I can do the right leg and left leg splits, but I can't do strattle. I also do pushups, situps and other exercises to keep myself in shape for dance.
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:16
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
ooo the splits how i hate that word reminds me off something
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...16>